Is it me

pip

Banned
Sigwyen said:
Damn i don't know what is the most disturbing, the adaption of a Lionel Ritchie song or the fact it was "spotted" .... :eek2:

And pip perhaps try to grp might give game a new perspective he heh :m00:

/Mirk
lol they cry when I solo:eek7:

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Maybe it's because there's people out there that don't instantly get grouped the moment they log on, and thus have to sit in CS, while either idling or actively searching for one? And it's 'sentence', if you're going to get into someone else's typing.
pwned:)
guess he aint as kleva as he finks ? :mad:

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
omg Vlad you got owned!!1

oh and u..

i didnt get banned

i went to wow..played untill i got bored then i got a phone cll from mr pip asking me to gank some xrealmers, so here i am.

oh btw on the mic with pip agian, saw ur siggy, and i have to say we are both laughing oh heads off @ how rubish that tune is.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
MythieY said:
i went to wow..played untill i got bored then i got a phone cll from mr pip asking me to gank some xrealmers, so here i am.
like you ever will be ganking anything :m00:

Gamah

Banned
MythieY said:
oh and u..

i didnt get banned

oh btw on the mic with pip agian, saw ur siggy, and i have to say we are both laughing oh heads off @ how rubish that tune is.

I doubt you could even find it to download it. And even if you could why would I care..?

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I doubt you could even find it to download it. And even if you could why would I care..?

torrentz for the win you spelling phenomenum :touch:

Gamah

Banned
Still, why would I show an ounce of care what 2 social rejects think about anything? Glad your back actully, minstrel needs some rpts.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Still, why would I show an ounce of care what 2 social rejects think about anything? Glad your back actully, minstrel needs some rpts.

well...now here we go with the caring thing, cus you do care, as if you didnt, you wouldnt reply.

you see gamah.. no one really cares what you think, people just come on here to see what other junk you have came out with. they laugh at you, you can go on and on saying i dont care. but if you reply in the manner that you do. well it kinda speaks for itself.

end of the day mate, myself and pip here for the fun, and belive me, we get loads of fun watching you and your antics on this forum. :m00:

naic

Loyal Freddie
lols omg I don't care and are only here for the fun m8s, I am r0x !

Gamah

Banned
Ahh never heard that one before, you must care you post replys!1. Still as original as bread I see :|

Glad you and pip get such kicks, the fact is I do care a little, because I can make you look so stupid it provides entertainment and I care about being entertained :(

Gamah

Banned
MythieY said:
hope you get a warning for cheat allegations

He wasn't accusing you, he was assigning you a nickname..I like it Mistar Speedhack.. :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Wahey, Encyptor is back, time to make yourself a new BD template with capped quickness, eh?

OMFG CHEATING ALLEGATIONS BELOMAR WARNING INC!

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Belomar said:
Wahey, Encyptor is back, time to make yourself a new BD template with capped quickness, eh?
dont forgot to cap the str for maximum dmg with staff :m00:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
MythieY said:
well...now here we go with the caring thing, cus you do care, as if you didnt, you wouldnt reply.

you see gamah.. no one really cares what you think, people just come on here to see what other junk you have came out with. they laugh at you, you can go on and on saying i dont care. but if you reply in the manner that you do. well it kinda speaks for itself.

end of the day mate, myself and pip here for the fun, and belive me, we get loads of fun watching you and your antics on this forum. :m00:
Spot the contradiction \o/
MythieY said:
hope you get a warning for cheat allegations
Even if they're right? :<

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
U guys are so rude i think ur gonna make Ency cry ...:m00:

Have u ever heard the expression : if u got nothing polite to say don't speak up !! .. (Sounds alot better in Danish) he heh

/Mirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom