Is It Me?

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Is it Me or has there Been a influx of Albs in Thid Over this week?

Was trying to lvl my warlock (Gibbles) out of thid Fast.. But it seem like there was Huge amount of albs Charging about.. Not that i didnt like that :D But when there is 3 mids and 2fg of albs camping MB and Mpk you can see why there was No mids playing..

Now dont get me wrong i know mids do the same! So i cant talk for the Mid nation...

Why do PPL charge Down the last Solo Duo ppl with Full grps? if its RP's then i Hope you Choke on them..

Charging or Zerging the last ppl in thid = No RP's For you Cuz they have loged..

My insite over... (Or rank)
PS. My Warlock is a PvE Only tbh... So no (He's a WarLock Flame Him) Thx Kuddles /flex

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Albs are shite!

They can only roam in fgs, because they are shite soloing!

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:
Why do PPL charge Down the last Solo Duo ppl with Full grps? if its RP's then i Hope you Choke on them..

Nothing else to do really, at that point its usually gonna log after we kill this last 1 or 2....some hang around for a while just waiting for anything, the unfortunate enemy that shows up, its like showing a peace of meat to a pack of hungry wolves, you cant blame them they're all hungry.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
FFS Q to the fucking Q

When will u whiney little bitches stop moaning... this will never change , you know this, u have played mid/hib for long enuf now. As an Ex-Alb on this server i can tell u now, that u seem to have this somewhat wrong im afraid. While yes albions numbers do make for a Zerg type situation , u seem to think albions pack themselves into 5fg to run u over with no challenge on purpose ?

Like theres a cg with someone saying.. ""Hahahaha lets go find some solo's and duo's and steamroll them over and over just to piss them off mwhaha ""

No.. im afraid not. This is the Battlegrounds.. people come here to - SHOCK HORROR- gain realm points and kill thier enemies. Yes your right albion does have a huge number of players more than mid and hib. But what exactly do u want them to do ? log on and then someone realise they have 2fg more then mids and say "soz guys, can u log off please, we dont want to upset our enemies" . You come there to kill people, theyre your enemies , thats what the place was built for. Soloer's get steamrolled ? thats the risk u take from soloing. Solo = more rp per kill and xp and satisfaction with the payoff being you have no support.

I am by no means an Alb sympathiser, i have played all 3 realms on this server and ive seen what its like for mids and hibs to compete against superior numbers. And tbh i prefer it , allways someone to attack and when u do win u get more a warm feel inside you. Besides mid setup and hibs setup grps pwn albs regardless of numbers in thid , maybe we shuld all try it instead of rolling a fotm class. Well thats my rant over. U middies feel free to pm me abuse in game if u want my chars are in my sig and ill be in bg1 soon enuf.

:m00:

noblok

Part of the furniture
J S P said:
Albs are shite ...
Internet anonymity is such a great thing, don't you think? :rolleyes: Learn to avoid groups if they bother you so much, not like it's hard.

I would like to thank all Albs who spared me earlier today. Nariath, Belik and Kiuss spring to mind, but there were many more. Also thanks to the Albs and Hibs who duelled me, I had a splendid afternoon. :wub: you all.

On the original topic: I also noticed there are more Albs out lately. I think this is a good thing: more Albs encourages more Mids to come as well, which results in more Thidranki action. In some cases one realm will outnumber the other realms to much, but Thidranki was pretty dead anyway, I think more Albs can only improve the situation.

Blokkie, Thane

W

warriorx

got a point

getiing fed up of thid if you whant to keep it going lets have some good fights albs just killling us every time not even giving us the chanch to sally out how about we make a rule you zurg the pk from now on your just a proper n00b {come on let us out and you might get a fight out

ps thurgs are sad and noobish roll a fighter you wimps and thets have some proper rummbles instead of sitting there spamming us till you run out of power

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
FFS Q to the fucking Q

When will u whiney little bitches stop moaning...

I asked 1 or 2 Question's not Flamed...
You realy need to Calm Down on the "QQ" and "whine" Crap.. Its like Dawn of the Dead! all the Zombie Kids need to Follow the "QQ" ways of the Zombie Sheep

"Read" the post then "Think" About the post and then "Reply" to the post

Baaaaaaaaahhhh

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
People sound like too angry to answer to question, they always take it as a qq.
But well when they will be able to explain why they need to run with 2 fg at mb when there are 2 hibs and 2 mids, they won't zerg anymore.

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
99% of albs that play Thid are /level chars in level armour and no items, I've killed 4 albs by using water pots (crafted) and kiting them and running out of nuke range, also like 2Lifetaps hitting for 200 kills them in 2hits so I find it fun ;o

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
I would like to thank all Albs who spared me earlier today. Nariath, Belik and Kiuss spring to mind, but there were many more. Also thanks to the Albs and Hibs who duelled me, I had a splendid afternoon. :wub: you all.
Blokkie, Thane

Sry for killing you the first time, didn't know you're there for the duels, but I got told about it ;)

Must say I had quite a bit of fun in thid with my infil (Ronniejames) - especially with the fg hibs in thid keep ;)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:

Charging or Zerging the last ppl in thid = No RP's For you Cuz they have loged..

Ok fair enuf i didnt exactly answer your original question so heres my answer

Yes there is lots of albs recently..

But u still mentioned the same old thing about why do people ... etc , well apolagies m8 i did go off a bit at u for no reason, but i do stand by what i said. If u ever need buffs just ask , i think ill be soddin about in thid a while longer, least till i get my bane of albion title lol

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:
I asked 1 or 2 Question's not Flamed...
You realy need to Calm Down on the "QQ" and "whine" Crap.. Its like Dawn of the Dead! all the Zombie Kids need to Follow the "QQ" ways of the Zombie Sheep

"Read" the post then "Think" About the post and then "Reply" to the post

Baaaaaaaaahhhh

you really could have posted in one of the other million posts with the same topic, you really didnt need to make a new post on it.

just before you started you post one was locked with a similar topic, worded a little harsher but meant the same thing.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=176110

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Wasnt my Own Post...
I was asking some Questions that i wanted to know..

if thats Ok with you?

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
I agree to some extent, however, in a BG of that size with only the few hot spots to look out for (the 3 bridges, CK area, Lookout Hills/Vigilant Hills/Beetlebog) meeting several smaller groups at once is inevitable. Its as almost as frustrating for the albs as it is for the mids and hibs to not have any large numbers to fight against. Hibs and Mids, come to Thidranki... free cookies? :D

Do you suppose it would be better, if, having lost all our relics, we chose to sulk and stay away from RvR ? *cough* ;)

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Hey fellas - Quarter Blokkie Kuddles etc :wub:

I guess its already been said but i'll say it again anyway. the ''reason'' theres always a zerg at mb/ab or mtk/atk when one realm has superior numbers, is because thats where the most likely place to find the enemy is.

Yeah i know it sux to be on the wrong end of a ''zerg'' but of every alb zerg i've seen, not one of them has been planned, its just the way it happens because of the reason above. it's also equally not as fun for the players on the side with superior numbers as theres little or nothing to do.

It could be worse, u could have to queue for ages just to get into bg like in WoW. (for those who dont know WoW bg's operate as instances where ppl queue in a 1 for 1 entry system. A minimum number of players are required in the queue on each side before the Bg can even begin - of course this means that if theres not enough of your allies OR enemy (very common for non level 60's) u will be sitting in the queue forever, blissfully unaware that u probably wont even get to go to the bg at all).

Give me thid any day!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
Give me thid any day!

Funny u say that but u havnt been on in so long lol

Come back to Daoc , u can have the CM at guild house btw :) i dont think ill be needing it anymore lol

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah yeah. warlock QQ. ;)
<insert random warlock QQ here>

Hi all, keep THid alive until I get the urge again.

Borgio Finstermoor

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont know what all this talk of many albs out.

Yes last night when I logged in there was a ton (maybe 20 or so) albs on AB. When I got tehre and looked across, there were like 15 or so mids in the CK.

And Btw Shaman DoT is annoying as hell!! Especially when I am lining up a PA/BS and some noob alb appears at the hole only to get me dotted with him! Spam it some more, its fun! :D

Even the hibby luris that turned up were doing well, as well as the Vamp/Chanter team (Kotok ;) started packing hinder poison just to use on you!)

Keep the numbers in thid, and more squishy warlock targets please!

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
Yeah yeah. warlock QQ. ;)
<insert random warlock QQ here>

Well i se that didnt take long... My (PvE) Warlock is now lvl35 i just wanted 350 Rp's for some Aug.Pie2

Nice to See you Ashton.. havent see you in thid for ages..
Was playing Kuddles Last night and came across BrokenMerc and BrokenStealther... but iam sure there not you?

Oh Blokkie if your about tonight Ill try Pick up that Studded you made me
Ive got some good Thid Template stuff with some over caps.. My old SI template is nice but no over caps ;/

Should Be playing Fluffles tonight as i am 8bubs to 50 :)

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Umgrud said:
Nice to See you Ashton.. havent see you in thid for ages..
Was playing Kuddles Last night and came across BrokenMerc and BrokenStealther... but iam sure there not you?
Ta m8 :). yea u are right that isnt me, both those chars belong to a good m8 (Haitch). my account is down atm and even if it was up u'd only find me on the chars in my sig anyway :)

and quarter, reroll alb m8 where u belong :twak: oh and i'll have a word with Uru bout the guild house aswell, cheers

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
and quarter, reroll alb m8 where u belong :twak: oh and i'll have a word with Uru bout the guild house aswell, cheers

Nowt for me there anymore m8 , place is a disgrace these days and besides i deleted all my 50s b4 patch so i cant get them back. Besides cave shammy is sooo much fun. If its any consellation i got hib/pyd chars so well meet again come cluster just send me a pm on freddys when u reactivate your account.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Thx Blokkie for the studded.. Oh and i ding'd my Warrior 50 :)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Blokkies? mm. He is good. But is he good enough to face the 'King'? Nah don't think he is and he knows it too. Nothing stands upto the 'King of Thid' on equal terms. Nothing has been able to for over 2 years. You think Blokie is good? Well consider meeting the 'King' cos there is where the real test lies.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Blokkies? mm. He is good. But is he good enough to face the 'King'? Nah don't think he is and he knows it too. Nothing stands upto the 'King of Thid' on equal terms. Nothing has been able to for over 2 years. You think Blokie is good? Well consider meeting the 'King' cos there is where the real test lies.

Dont even compare him to you. you are not even slightly alike. You play to win whatever the cost(or you try to convince us of that, poor job) He plays strictly for the fun, Backing off when low on health ect. He win a lot, he loose some too, at the end of the day it was fun, win or loose. You on the other hand is just a sorry excuse for a human, more selfabsorbed that anyone in the world. Bragging with or without good reason its still sad. :)

But dont worry we all feel for you, Not your fault you where born with a defect. Hope you get well someday. :)

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Dont Worry... Cluster soon and i be up for giving him a duel with my Zerker..
Sure Most of the Good Thid Excl players will knock him 1 or 2 Pegs down...

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
thx mate :) now i can start Farming Cash and arti's ;/ still a long way to go :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom