Is it me or do the Horde

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
Win almost every time in BG's, not been in loads of bg's but the ones i have been in, it seems that horde hold almost all the flags i.e stables, mine etc etc, and there resourse's fly up, where as if the Allaince hold more, it seems to creep up almost in par with horde's resourse even i they hold less, might seem like a gripe, but no sooner had we taken a flag, they get it back and are able to defend it with 1-2 people and have no problems

BTW i think Priest (shadow) are ovr powred :) as they seem to nuke like mad, and if i get a hit in, im running around like a headless chicken from being feared....

How the hell can a Mage get out of Sap etc, no sooner has any of them been done, they just blink out of it, and frost nova and blast away,

anyway whinge finished :) let me know what u think or if u have a way of dealing with these pesky toons, :)

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
Well. On most servers Alliance seem to outnumber the Horde. Therefore the Horde have a smaller and more tightknit community. Thus making it easier for them to organise attacks etc. as they know how to play off against each other and know each others strengths and weakness'.

just my 2p.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I think its due to two factors. One, I believe more avid pvp players went to Horde than to Alliance, and Alliance players are probably slightly more casuall players overall. Two, I believe Alliance has a slightly lower average age than Horde does and thus will react bad to anyone trying to establish authority, and be more likely to run off and do their own thing, start blaming everyone else when things go south, and generally having a poor grasp of what cooperation entitles.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
I think horde are used to / designed to having to fight outnumbered. Thus when bgs are implemented and numbers are fair. Horde win in random games.

Not always the case though, about the only serious and most skilled set pvp group on Burning Legion was alliance, based around a gnome only guild.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
mage cant blink out of sap................
blink is for stuns, nothing else, sap is disorient afaik

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Foadon said:
mage cant blink out of sap................
blink is for stuns, nothing else, sap is disorient afaik

you sure? it might be disorient but i can still blink out of it (i think, havent played my mage in ages :eek6: )

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
you sure? it might be disorient but i can still blink out of it (i think, havent played my mage in ages :eek6: )

nope, never worked

Afran

Part of the furniture
Ormorof said:
yeah can't blink out of sap :]

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Only way out of sap for a mage is ice block (or taking damage).

Poag

m00?
Back on topic.

I do actually disagree....on the DB server [Normal Ruleset Medium Population] we actually have trouble getting the horde too play a full game.

I usually go in with a fellow guild hunter..or the same hunter and a mage.

The normal start of play is getting everyone sorted...check the players...yup 15 v 15 or whatever [AB in this case] assign groups too an area...game starts and....."This instance will close in 5 minutes due too lack of players"

Check the list and its 15ally vs 5 horde. Usually we then get some replacement horde in but they have too load and get organised, so the games already lost for them really :(

When we do finaly get a decent game its usually 50/50 depending on the players on each side. Total Randoms vs Total Randoms is alot fo fun with people runnign everywhere like there arse is on fire.

Experienced Players vs Exp Players = shorter games that can be fun, but after qing for an hour its a bit of a waste.

I sually find myself defending one place using my Meld too hide and ambush when they go for the flag or if theres only a couple taking them on as they approch the base itself....depends on situation :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
It comes down to paladins and teamwork.

The bubbleboyz *need* to heal for the Alliance to work. They're the best PvP healers in the game. Yet they're constantly concecrating and swinging hammers hoping for a SoC crit. What a waste of healing power.

You also need teamwork to win. Random hordes are mostly agreeable to working as a team, if someone takes charge and gives sensible instructions, people usually follow. Not sure if it's the case with the Alliance.

Personally, I tend to play with either my PvE Alliance, or with a 15 man raid of rank 10+ people.
The Alliance teams that do best against us (get over 1000 points) always have paladin and priests as healers, with warriors and mages doing damage, with everyone else interupting our healers.

No matter which group I play with, or who we play against, we utterly trounce the Alliance in most cases.

The tactic is simple - warrior Mortal Strikes. Healers (including shamans) keep those warriors alive.

And we report enemy movement on general chat so everyone in the AB always knows where the Alliance are. Invaluable since we don't use TS.

We usually hold 3 nodes, and try to ninja a 4th. Once capped, send in help, keeping someone on each node, then hold and try and ninja the last node.

With the high rank people, we usually have all 4 nodes by the time the blacksmith battle is over, and then its just defending stables from there for a cool 2000-0 win.

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Majority of alliance people are still in kindergarden waiting for the first year in school. (parents paying for the subs)

Horde have a majority of older people and a small minority of children to. but not that many...

loads of times have i seen alliance raid XR/Tarren/Hammerfall etc, with huge numbers (Albs of WoW) but horde usually win over them with mutch lesser players.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Lots of nonsense reasoning. I play horde and alliance so I turn younger when I play alliance? lol. Bloodscalp has more horde so there goes that reasoning, AV is horde win most of the time, WSG no idea and AB is slightly in favour of Horde.

While it is funny to see how people always want to claim that they are either older or better teamplayers that reasoning is silly.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
mr.Blacky said:
Lots of nonsense reasoning. I play horde and alliance so I turn younger when I play alliance? lol. Bloodscalp has more horde so there goes that reasoning, AV is horde win most of the time, WSG no idea and AB is slightly in favour of Horde.

While it is funny to see how people always want to claim that they are either older or better teamplayers that reasoning is silly.

On my server, there's usually 3 AB games up during the day, and 1-2 AV games up.

Of those AB games, 2 are 15 man raids, one guild raid, one raid made up of regular PvP'ers. Additionally, when my PvE alliance can be arsed, we do 15 man raids. There's still only 3 AB games up.

The preset raids win every time. Every single time, without exception. That's 2/3 when there's 3 games up. When my PvE Alliance do raids, that's 3/3 wins for the horde, though that sometimes means there's a 4th AB up, with all the random hordes.

The last battle is usually won 50/50 by Alliance and Horde.

Teamwork wins, simply because the Alliance have none in 90% of the games.

But yeah, the age thing is a bit silly, though at lower levels in my experience, Alliance tend to be a lot more immature.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
mr.Blacky said:

Worryingly I agree with this mad dutchy :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom