Is it just me...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
he tried to kill my cleric bb after we had done the enc but ofc he wasnt able to, sucky ns FTW
I killed that caster though before attempting on your buffbot.. Only reason I might not have killed it was that I was on my laptop, and not main PC, and hence using a 1 minute made qbar, and laggy like hell

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Ame said:
I killed that caster though before attempting on your buffbot.. Only reason I might not have killed it was that I was on my laptop, and not main PC, and hence using a 1 minute made qbar, and laggy like hell

excuses, excuses...

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword dont know what you mean, cavel cant kill anyone he can only talk..

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Back on topic:

Vampiirs aren't that overpowered.. just because they have their own buffs (like buffbot buffs); a self heal over time that does some nice healing; the use of melee and casting magic at the same time; a stealth lore; speed; self buff for melee combat; self buff for parry and evade; end and power draining spells; and so on.. doesn't mean they're overpowered!

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
The only buffs they can get are: AF, Haste and end regen. Its a good job they cant be buffed aswell on top of their self one's because my friend's lvl 32 Vamp has 300 dex/250qui, if he had base dex and dex/qui he would have something stupid like 400dex and 370qui :(

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
fine i'll get a screenie but i'm not saying that he could have that the first amount is what he has atm, but the second amount is wot they could have with buffs but they cant have buffs

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
fine i'll get a screenie but i'm not saying that he could have that the first amount is what he has atm, but the second amount is wot they could have with buffs but they cant have buffs
Vampiirs can't get spec and base buffs, because they already have them with their own buffs ;). Vampiirs were made so that people who can't afford a buffbot account can still compete in rvr. Thats one of the reasons Vampiirs are overpowered in camlann, especially 1vrs1.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Vampiirs can't get spec and base buffs, because they already have them with their own buffs ;). Vampiirs were made so that people who can't afford a buffbot account can still compete in rvr. Thats one of the reasons Vampiirs are overpowered in camlann, especially 1vrs1.
I knew that it what i was trying to explain but ...SOMEONE... didnt undertsand being a gimp, wonder who that was

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
I knew that it what i was trying to explain but ...SOMEONE... didnt undertsand being a gimp, wonder who that was
Bonelamencer, Riph, <enter random Horde member's name>, or me?

Anarki

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodhunter said:
its you, you suck!

I'll second that!

you_suck_card.jpg

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Bonelamencer, Riph, <enter random Horde member's name>, or me?
no actually you did understand you were saying the same thing as me, it was Deathspike who didnt because he thought that i was saying a lvl 32 Vamp cud have 400dex. But i wasnt, i was saying thats what they could have if they were allowed buffs on top of their self ones

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
i lvl'd a vamp to 50, think im second vamp on server rp wise, and tbh they're kinda crap, they're extremly good at killing retards, and groups of retards, but most ppl who have a clue will beat them, and if you add a bot the the equation... well...

frankly a merc is about 10 times stronger solo or in groups

hence why i dont really play vamp

Himse

FH is my second home
Xyslo said:
everyone is QQ'ing about nearly all of the new class' especially the Vamp, but the thing is what if we already had Vamps and in the cata release Minstrels were brought out. Everyone would be saying how hard they are to beat/how over powered they are. E.g. A class that can stealth, charm a pet, stun, has instant dd's, pom regen, heal song and styles?! how can that be alowed?

QQ to all the ppl complaining about the new class'

I saw a 40 Vamp go up to a 50 Thane on 75% health and own him out...

your just a cock, nuffsaid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom