is it just me..

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Karam was once a legend but somewhere along the path his soul became corrupted.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Our dead lie in many graves. Put there by Carthaginian swords, and a few Greek ones. Even Roman blades have taken Scipii lives. That we do not forget! Or forgive...

One day until Rome: Total War!

RTW rox :rolleyes:

Karam_Gruul

Banned
you know why i got corrupted tho? its cos i cant make any more of my 30 page long debate threads about interesting topics such as why women cant work etc.... if i try the thread gets insta banned by a mod. so instead i have to fall back on why i think brian mcfadden is of stlong pwn for christ sake.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
.... is it just me or after you pass the age of 25 does everyone start going "uurrgh" when they arise from a kneeling/crouching position, usually accompanied by loud creaking and popping noises of various joints?

...is it just me or are policemen really looking younger? i swear i saw a 12 year old giving some motorist a ticket the other day.

....is it just me or do documentaries and factual programmes now seem more appealing than top of the pops?

.... is it just me or does everyone hear those little voices in their heads saying "buy the vegitables they will keep you regular!.....Those shoes look comfortable and are good value for money!.....I could murder a nice cup of tea right now!"

Gaaaaaah!! must stop voices........they making me......use too much..... punctuation!!!!..... feel like...A..granny.....noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!.... must fight...back...release inner.....youth.....resist comfortable pants and other support hosery......help me..........heelp meee.......HEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I have mild arthritis in my knees and im prolly young enough to be your grandson :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Karam, i miss you :(

So many wannabe Karams around but your boots are waaaay to big to be filled by any of these punks.

Karaam is like marmite. You either love him or hate him :)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I think Karams more like oral sex.

"One slip of the tounge, and he's in the shit" - Mr R C Brown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom