Is it just me....

G

Grayam

Is it just me this is happening to today or is anyone else getting this message when they try to log into DAoC.

InitClientSocket: Unable to connect to Host! Error=10061

G

Grayam

Not yet but guess it couldn't do much harm, maybe its just NTL playing up again.

F

Freddy4Fingers

u tried to restart ur p.c (old way to sort stuff out) =) it works for me.... or u tried connectiing constantly?

G

Grayam

I have a constant Broadband Connection to the internet, will try restarting my PC again to see if that works.

Thanks

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Have a cookie, it will ease the pain.
cookie.jpg

G

Grayam

Kinda found out what the problem is.... NTL again, you would have thought that a company offering an Internet service would at least tell you that during a certain time they will be doing maintenance and that you may have problems..

Not sure about 1 cookie but a lot will help :)

-----------------
Katherine Kane (Avalonian Cleric) Level 48 soloer most of the time - at least if someone dies its not my fault

Grayam Satoshi (Britonian Infi) Level 41.5 - Is there any other Slash Infis out there still in Alb????

Saisha Moore (Highlander Merc) Level 31.7 - What can I say, Orange mobs too easy, Red mobs not worth the xp

Rubryn (Saracen Infi) Level 12 - Wot no CS styles, Base Stealth you mad!!!

Cerralian Sky (Kobold Skald - Pryd) Level 34 - being small just makes you look faster

and others but takes too much room to put all 12 down

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom