is it just me or.....

S

Silence

is most of the posters here mostly from albion.

Last boards were loaded with middies.

S

SFXman

How do you figure? Maybe us Albions have more to say :)

S

Silence

looking at sigs and stuff most are albion,

all u ever saw on other forums was middies with pictures of trolls as sigs.

S

SFXman

So? This can't be bad, we notice that us Albions are alive aswell. I got tired of those constant middies on forums talking in very egoistic manners. :p

S

Sortbane

Schizophrenic?

---------------- Part 1 --------------

Uhm.. Die Albion scum! the middies are strong in the force and we WILL post here, be better and keep on going with our egoistic rants! :D

----------------- Part 2 --------------

Of course, we albs have to make a great community, after all, we're the backbone of this game, as in dark age of camelot and do I see the middies or the hibbies have a capitol named Camelot?

----------------- Conclusion --------------

uhm.. seems like I'm getting a tad bit to tired and really really needs to get some sleep.. point is, I'm playing on albion and midgard so I just didn't feel like getting biased towards one or the other realm (of course midgard rule, no question about that.. :cool: ) BWs forum seems to be a great place to be and I will inform all my guildmates to post here also :)

Keep on posting folks, love to read what other think of this game :cool:

O

old.Zenwan

It is a well known fact that trolls lack the skill needed to use a pen let alone a keyboard (me bash da plastic thing). The tree lovers of Hibernia are too busy getting good karma and swapping herbal tea recipies.

That leaves just us Albions - we have nothing else to do so we post on the forums :)

O

old.Zenox

Originally posted by Zenwan
It is a well known fact that trolls lack the skill needed to use a pen let alone a keyboard (me bash da plastic thing). The tree lovers of Hibernia are too busy getting good karma and swapping herbal tea recipies.

That leaves just us Albions - we have nothing else to do so we post on the forums :)

LOL!!! :clap:

O

old.Keigan

Originally posted by Zenwan

"c'mon let's go get our relic while they are busy reading the forums!" :p

Honestly think it's gonna even out a bit after a while... when more ppl get on these forums... :)

O

old.Zenox

Originally posted by Keigan

"c'mon let's go get our relic while they are busy reading the forums!" :p

Honestly think it's gonna even out a bit after a while... when more ppl get on these forums... :)

Bah, no ones ever gonna get another relic of alb!

:flame:

O

old.Keigan

Originally posted by Zenox

Bah, no ones ever gonna get another relic of alb!

Poor poor alb thinks he's got a chance against the force of the middies... :fluffle: Hope you get better...

Lotsa hugs and kisses from midgard :clap: ;)

O

old.tRoG

i dont think us middies like all the smilies... 'cept maybe this one

:upyours:

can you imagine a troll standing there going :D :) :wub: :fluffle: to all the ugly britons?

O

old.Keigan

Please forgive my children they don't want peace as I do... :rolleyes:

My favourite smiley is, still, the little smiley sitting by his campfire... this one :flame: hihi :clap:

Cheers :wub:

O

old.Zenox

Poor poor alb thinks he's got a chance against the force of the middies... :fluffle: Hope you get better...

We'll see :) :) :)

S

SFXman

This is what I mean by middies being these über-ego people. But then again us others can always go :upyours:

G

Gekul

There are more albs -> so more alb posters ;)

also, SFXman tends to post a lot, so maybe there aren't as many as it seems :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by GekuL
There are more albs -> so more alb posters ;)

also, SFXman tends to post a lot, so maybe there aren't as many as it seems :)
First of all Midgard has more players than Albion on Prydwen at least... it is obvious. :)

About me posting a lot, noooo.... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom