Is it just me or is it quiet in here?

O

old.Spiritwolf

I'm bored at work :eek:

If you're off sick, what are you doing posting in forums when you could be playing the game! Crazy :p

S

SFXman

Of course I play the game too! But I have already added my views to most posts and now I am bored. Should I start going back to the earlier pages too :D

O

old.Spiritwolf

Might as well, or start a new thread, I can't think of anything as work makes my brain go numb...

It would give me something alse to reply to anyway

S

SFXman

You know we could make this a real-time chat :p

O

old.Spiritwolf

Could've done, but the boss is about so i have to look busy (ish)

S

SFXman

Hehe, the new color scheme will help. Dark greyish will give a more formal look :D

D

Depape

Sick at home, playin DAoC all day... sounds nice, if only not too sick :)

Blah, 2 more hours to go till we close here :(

Depape

S

SFXman

Nah, I am barely sick tbh. Just taking it easy, hehe.... school doesn't sound too tempting right now. I could've easily gone but my mom believes I speak the truth ;)

O

old.Spiritwolf

50 minutes to go....

damn its dragging today :mad:

S

SFXman

Hehe, we should make a forum guild, The Bored of the Round Forum.

O

old.Spiritwolf

I like that idea :p Shame we play in different realms :mad:

(can't be seen to be consorting to closely with the enemy)

S

SFXman

Indeed, twould be a great guild that would prosper in no way due to our immense sense of boredom and lack of something useful to do.

O

old.Spiritwolf

Just think of all the senseless posts we could amass for poor readers to trawl through in the search for useful information :p

S

SFXman

I wonder, well earlier today some threads turned into real-time-bored-of-our-asses-chats. But then again there doesn't seemt o be much life here currently.
I hope other players will come here.

O

old.Spiritwolf

15 minutes of boredom to go....

I think I have an addiction problem

O

old.Spiritwolf

Think I might post some more on the official site tonight and try and persuade more to come across.

D

Depape

Originally posted by Spiritwolf
Just think of all the senseless posts we could amass for poor readers to trawl through in the search for useful information :p

But we manage to do that quite nicely already, without any guild, dontcha think? :)

S

SFXman

Just remember to tell people that the color scheme IS changing very soon since many don't seem to like it....
But we manage to do that quite nicely already, without any guild, dontcha think?
Yup, it wouldn't be so pointless if more people were active :)

O

old.Spiritwolf

Well, I have to start packing up now.

Probably carry this on tomorrow SFXman ;)

Time for me to go spread the word... but I'll probably just end up in game or playing Dungeon Siege

S

SFXman

Okey dokey see you later dude. Hmm.... wonder who is left here to blabber on with.

D

dozigden

<Dozi being a troll still has his hand in the air>

S

SFXman

Woohoo :D
But I have to go the store now. Be posting again in 10 minutes ;)

D

dozigden

<Dozi puts hand down as his lift home is leaving now>

Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom