Is it bad karma

Laddey

FH is my second home
That i just found a tenner?!

HAHA! A TENNER! A FULL CRISP TENNER BEHIND MY BED!

Iam so happy right about now!111111

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Yes :( You're going to waste it! While you should give it to me for good measure. I'm out of tobacco :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl i believe (though i could be wrong) karma is influenced by your actions in that if you do bad bad will happen to you... so if you were waking behind a little old lady who dropped the tenner and you picked it up and kept it then you would be in for some fierce karma.

however, finding a tenner behind your bed (which probably means it is actually you tenner anyway) is probably not going to devistate your karmic balance.

unless it belonged to your missus, in which case you may be in for a thick ear.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
The Chav God approved of that new spoiler on your car.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Karma...hmh....don't get me started on her. OD knows her, and her sisters and she's trouble i tells ya!

Though i don't think this is Karmas work. I believe this is the work of...the Gandalficator!!

You see, the Gandalficator hides your stuff(like the tenner you lost way back when) and then it returns so that he can go....

gandalf_paul_08.jpg

"I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide."

See that smirk! SEE THAT SMIRK! He's evil, evil evil.

Laddey

FH is my second home
rofl i believe (though i could be wrong) karma is influenced by your actions in that if you do bad bad will happen to you... so if you were waking behind a little old lady who dropped the tenner and you picked it up and kept it then you would be in for some fierce karma.

however, finding a tenner behind your bed (which probably means it is actually you tenner anyway) is probably not going to devistate your karmic balance.

unless it belonged to your missus, in which case you may be in for a thick ear.

lol, she is to tight to drop a tenner!

soze

I am a FH squatter
I found about £200 in £1 and 50p coins in my change bucket where i empty my pockets after a night out and the next day assume i have spent it all. Was a nice find I walked hard into a wall earlier that week so maybe that was payback.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
The streets of Bath were literally paved with money.
I found £20 before a party about a month ago, then another £10 the other day (which went straight on gas bill anyway).

In 3 years at Bath I found probably £130 or so, just on the floor.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its for the Tooth Fairy. She's put her rates up. Credit crunch.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Must have done somethiing bad to deserve falling over on friday night and face planting cold hard concrete.

Oh and lets not forget the hour of gruelling pain in order to get the fucking cracked tooth removed.

Bastards!

Laddey

FH is my second home
Must have done somethiing bad to deserve falling over on friday night and face planting cold hard concrete.

Oh and lets not forget the hour of gruelling pain in order to get the fucking cracked tooth removed.

Bastards!

owned!

Was you wankered?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I dont know why, but for me I seem to have very good moments followed by very bad ones - example: I will have a great day, no particular thing, just everything seems to go ok, sun is shining, the zebra tastes perfect every time - just generally I notice all of the good stuff more, and then after a little while without me noticing everything turns bad, it rains, zebras disappear :( and then a few days later everything is good again :D

It makes no sense to me, I dont go looking for bad things to happen when its all going good, but it just seems to happen that way every time.

but atleast the good times always come back :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Nope because you don't understand the concept of karma!

Overdriven

I'm currently on a mutual agreement with Karma, she won't bite me in the ass if I don't act like a cock. So, going well so far..

Ah bollocks =< Toothache.

Overdriven

o_o Gotta admit, it sounds better than a wallet O_O But.. DO they accept wet notes? XD

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I found about £200 in £1 and 50p coins in my change bucket where i empty my pockets after a night out

jeeeezus, how big are your pockets???

I dont know why, but for me I seem to have very good moments followed by very bad ones -

i believe thats bi-polar disorder...
:wub:
*gives antelope flavoured prozac*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom