Is it about time people did more legion raids? Discuss!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well i dont understand, is he accusing you of using a high level DF mob to somehow get RPs? if so that is the stupidest thing i have heard of in daoc :)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
the guy thinks chamerblain is the name of a player charachter and that the hibs are purposely dying to him to give him rp's, its not that hard to understand :p

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
the guy thinks chamerblain is the name of a player charachter and that the hibs are purposely dying to him to give him rp's, its not that hard to understand :p
What he said ;|

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
/golf claps... that part is obvious but i dont understand how anyone can be so clueless to accuse someone of that.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
/golf claps... that part is obvious but i dont understand how anyone can be so clueless to accuse someone of that.
And thus the topic: "Is it about time people did more legion raids?"

I doubt many of the 'new' people on excalibur have even seen Legion, let alone know what the legion guards are called...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
he bolted me for absolutly no reason at all :(

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
ok fun's been had, ehm i for one would like to kill him, but i am aware that it's effing hard to do and would require a bit of planning beforehand and a helluva lot of peeps. Therefore yes willing to do, but question is are we able?

Hmm

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
he isnt that hard really anymore, hence the crap drops, pre SC/TOA etc it would have been much harder.

Hanni

Fledgling Freddie
Actually planning on trying with ani's before 1.69 ;>

Just so that i have tried it :clap:

Dunno, will prolly take a fg anis, a cpl of BB's, FOP, and a a lot of time to get down there :)

Just a thought.. maybe i should plan a small raid :)

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
he isnt that hard really anymore, hence the crap drops, pre SC/TOA etc it would have been much harder.

what about pre RA´s/epic armors? :p

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Not sure if he was before RA but pretty sure before epic armour and he was uber hard at start:)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Talivar said:
Not sure if he was before RA but pretty sure before epic armour and he was uber hard at start:)

he's still not easy - the teleporting and the healing whenever he kills someone + the adds can make him quite tricky.

At least 3 animists required ;)

and Kagato - never seen legion?

You mean you didn't go on Falcor Legion raids hoping that beyond all hope you'd get a legion polearm?

Extrema

Fledgling Freddie
hero's intell

I agree what that hero said was pretty stupid.

But who can blame him he was under influence and he only got 60 intell, like some other hibs (raven :p)
glad too give u guys a laugh :)

Joined the legion raid yesterday and killed him again since 1,5 years.
Pitty about all the nagging about the crap drops.
Because it was a good raid.
thnx lamara and fedi for leading it

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Legion is hands down the coolest looking mob in the game, killing him was fun.

x

Battusai

Fledgling Freddie
Who talks about a cool monster,i want the blade of power ,the single coolest sword available in midgard,we have to kill legion to get it,albs have to farm sidi :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
and Kagato - never seen legion?

You mean you didn't go on Falcor Legion raids hoping that beyond all hope you'd get a legion polearm?

Doubt I was level 50 back then even to be honest, I did join a couple of raids but they failed long before reaching legion for whatever reasons and eventually DF drops became substandard to alot of things anyway so no point trying anymore.

I think they need to buff up the DF drops and llyn barfog epic mob drops too, killed some of the LB epic mobs with just me, a cleric and a few ml tricks just to have a laugh at the loot a few weeks ago. Its funny when you think back to the zergs we used to use to kill these mobs for the 'uber items' they had back then. Some of the glowies still look awesome to be honest, shame about stats.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Legion raids are ubeh, I remember us (mid/pry) kill stealing him from hibs xD

Zerg v Zerg fight in Legion room.

The best time I have *ever* had in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom