Is i possible......

Y

-yoda-

For me to play a SI class/race with CLASSIC daoc..... the thing is i DO have SI and it IS activated,, but i cant load up the SI client due to my GFX card not being good enough :(( BUT . somebody said in another thread that IF a friend went onto my account with si.. he would be able to create an Inconnu Reaver for example and then bring him into CLASSIC daoc areas... and then log of and i can access play and lvl the Inconnu reaver because my SI is active and i do have the files on me comp.... but i wont be able to goto new si areas or see all the fancy gfx fixes :)

O

old.Pepsay

When i tried to play my VW with classic daoc it said i needed SI becuse my VW was in the new zones. So if ya bring your Reaver to the old world with SI and then play your reaver with classic daoc it'll most likely work... i guess

O

old.LandShark

Yep, my friend rolled his necro then moved it to classic zones, it's fine to play with the new client.
Personally I get better frames in most of the new client... the places where I don't (such as around Caer Diogel and Clifton) are fairly normal because of, perhaps, the huge amount of trees and the fact that my draw distance is set too high...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom