Is Daoc: II planned? If so, have they started working on it?

Gamah

Banned
NO there will never be a daoc 2. Mythics next title is Warhammer.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
They have said 2-3 times there will never be a DAoC2 and now that EA have bought Mythic out I seriously doubt there ever will be sadly. :(

Outlander

Part of the furniture
not this old bollocks again. AGAIN!

GO AWAY!

/takes kalms

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
They have said 2-3 times there will never be a DAoC2 and now that EA have bought Mythic out I seriously doubt there ever will be sadly. :(
Dude... now that EA bought mythic there'll be a daoc II, III, III Special Edition and DAoC - Invaders from Space

EDIT: Ofcourse I forgot DAoC - Revenge of the Gods

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
They unnerfing Smite clercs with that? :eek:
nah, that version sucks for albion... they only getting two new class named Iehova and Lucifer. Nasty part is that they can't stop arguing between the two either. It's the cause of their religion etc... Hibs getting a few, Gaia, Solstice etc..
this game really rocks midgard though, cos we gettin 11 gods, from Thor, Odin, Ymir etc all the way to Bogdar :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ctuchik said:
no, Thanes.... cant get closer to god then Thanes do :)

Smite clerics holier than Thanes!

Thanes are you wannabe cleric imo, with crapper damage

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Dude... now that EA bought mythic there'll be a daoc II, III, III Special Edition and DAoC - Invaders from Space

EDIT: Ofcourse I forgot DAoC - Revenge of the Gods

You mean ofc DAoC 2007, DAoC 2008, DAoC 2009 etc? :m00:

Bikkus

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
not this old bollocks again. AGAIN!

GO AWAY!

/takes kalms

miserable old git. He asked a straight forward question. If you didn't have anything intelligent to say, why say anything at all.:flame:

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
lol ... sad thing is that this actually is bollocks...
Mythic has said it a million times that there wont be a daoc 2, and since mythic is now officially EA's MMO department there wont be a daoc 2 for sure..

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Warhammer is what many people would like to think of as Daoc 2.

You can find more info on the official website here. Its due to be released towards the last quarter of 2007.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
Warhammer is what many people would like to think of as Daoc 2.

You can find more info on the official website here. Its due to be released towards the last quarter of 2007.

As I said above and i repeat MYTHIC (marc jacobs in particular) have said it is the spiritual sequel, if not in name.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Bikkus said:
miserable old git. He asked a straight forward question. If you didn't have anything intelligent to say, why say anything at all.:flame:

Or maybe... Just maybe hes used the forums for a while and was being sarcastic as this is not the first time its been discussed.

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Or maybe... Just maybe hes used the forums for a while and was being sarcastic as this is not the first time its been discussed.

No, it was a straight question. Thank you for the replies!

What a shame that they won't make a follow up :<

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM o_o

Nah, Warhammer will be the only thing they do which comes close to DAoC

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Smite clerics holier than Thanes!

The thunder god Thor pwn the christian god any time. Everyone from Skandinavia knows that :)

For us irl Midgardians thanes are holier :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Yeh they said that it won't be any Daoc 2, that said they told us that they would open Eu Headquarters and that War would have been published and conducted by them in Europe (and u know how it went), they also sweared that they wouldn't sell to Ea (nor to whoever else for what matters) and they got bought 2 weeks ago.
So i'd say your question still got a big :confused:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Yeh they said that it won't be any Daoc 2, that said they told us that they would open Eu Headquarters and that War would have been published and conducted by them in Europe (and u know how it went), they also sweared that they wouldn't sell to Ea (nor to whoever else for what matters) and they got bought 2 weeks ago.
So i'd say your question still got a big :confused:
Having seen the screen shots, video and trailers for this game, no, its not DAoC2, nothing like it other than its another MMORPG.

Gamah

Banned
old.Whoodoo said:
Having seen the screen shots, video and trailers for this game, no, its not DAoC2, nothing like it other than its another MMORPG.

And its RvR based <o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom