Is camlann worth it atm?

RoNAgO

Fledgling Freddie
Used to play mid/pryd and camlann, been playing daoc since retail, so thought i needed a rest and went to wow. But now in wow i feel like i kinda have done it all, or at least most of it etc, so think i'll go back to daoc etc. Asked a friend about camlann, and he told me it didn't have much action lately, but dunno tbh, wanted to ask ppl here etc if they would recommend me camlann atm, i like camlann's system etc, but wouldn't like it with very few ppl or so.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
pk was kinda good yesterday, ther eis just that retard guild Odins camping goth but hey never dare come ToA so its nice 8v8 there

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
pk was kinda good yesterday, ther eis just that retard guild Odins camping goth but hey never dare come ToA so its nice 8v8 there
I had some nice pk yesterday as well o_O. Shame I didn't have my camera client on to record any of it for Cavel CXIVV

mirieth!

Banned
had never played on camlann properly before tonight, played a friends cabalist with horde's guild group and it was awesome fun. thanks for the grp guys ^^

shani

Fledgling Freddie
Just give camlann a try, but avoid goth... its Odins chaining everything without timer there...

mirieth!

Banned
omg! burnout, looooooooooooooooong time! :D remember me, armsman from alb/pry?

RoNAgO

Fledgling Freddie
i'll go for camlann then =), had a 37 rm (didn't spend that much time into camlann), will get him to 50 or at least i'll try xD, anyway thx for advice =)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
shani said:
Just give camlann a try, but avoid goth... its Odins chaining everything without timer there...

And such fun to get revenge on them by killing them one by one with a group of level 33-35 :)
But it's true, try and avoid Odins they chain everything that walks near Goth nomatter what con.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
its alright, nowhere near what it was at its best but still the only server worth playing :p

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
its good. just avoid goth... its really just... full.... of odins >.<

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Novac said:
its good. just avoid goth... its really just... full.... of odins >.<

Only in goth and close to GoV arti when its up and no fg of Horde out

Artanis

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
Ha! Way to go Horde!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
yah with a decent grp its nice i guess, but goth is kinda shity with those pathetic odins guys :<

Artanis

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
yah with a decent grp its nice i guess, but goth is kinda shity with those pathetic odins guys :<
And who the fuck are you?

P

Pretarded

jeeee-weees, stop swearing, there might be children reading.

pichal

Fledgling Freddie
i might also come back, same reason, but need a new account first

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom