Is bg3 really alive?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Been watching a few threads about bg3 lately, and I was wondering if there's enough action for one to get group or is it all just stealth zergs?

Been playing with the idea of making a character for bg3.. maybe with some ToA drops if I can find some decent ones for that level, but can't figure out if I should make it a stealther or a group class.

Was hoping that ToA would get some more action into bg's for those who cba doing ML's or for those who just need a break from the massive PvE element that entered daoc with ToA for a bit of casual rvr fun. What do you guys think?

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
its a bit quiet mid week
But last weekend was cool, as usual not too many hibbies there (just a few of us stalkers), but the Alb keep take attempt was nice to watch and just when I thought the Middies were gonna lose the CK they came pouring out like, like, like.....
Like a bunch of crazy mids I guess and beat the Albs back to their PK, stole their siege weaponry and fired it at the apk

hehe

Its easier to pick up RP's as a stalker, otherwise as a Hibbie, you're just gank fodder.

Craft

Fledgling Freddie

I think ToA is mainly for level 40+ hence why theres not going to be alot of people runnin around in bg3 level cap 35 :D

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
Well if u wanna go bg3 make a both grp and solo friendly char. I myself had a skald high hammer specced 31 and 28 bs 7 parry i could solo and was grp friendly as MA and speed/mez.... Dont think a warrior will be too fun atm because of the no grps and the fact that hes a non-magic class.....

Well a stealther would be fun aswell but dont plan to see 1000000 of non stealthers.

/tvez - skald capped out bg3 sadly
Starting a new skald thats heading bg3

P.s that alb keep take was uber fun bashed em back to atk after they took down first gate ganked repaired and kept fighting ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom