is anyone decnet still playing

Narco

Loyal Freddie
Vipr :) im gr8 how r u bro?
u better leave this shity game WH and come origins if it will ever comes out ;)

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
some nice names still on the boards. what happened to Vodkafairy and Maji

good to hear from you all.

shame camelot is gone. think is was the last online game of this genre that actually had some real great competative hardcore element to it. My impression of the new games (war especially) is its built been for the mass market. no real depth to the combat system. just nicely polished to pull in the punters. The mistake they make is they wont really be able to hold onto them I think.

have not really played any games for over a year with any intensity. Still look back on the game with fond memories :)

Think VF plays in CSI on .de

Ger is very alive and kicking, only english server who died really. ;)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
some nice names still on the boards. what happened to Vodkafairy and Maji

good to hear from you all.

shame camelot is gone. think is was the last online game of this genre that actually had some real great competative hardcore element to it. My impression of the new games (war especially) is its built been for the mass market. no real depth to the combat system. just nicely polished to pull in the punters. The mistake they make is they wont really be able to hold onto them I think.

have not really played any games for over a year with any intensity. Still look back on the game with fond memories :)

Glamorgan is alot of action around 2k primetime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom