Is alb/excal active?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
I know you have lots of people, but is your realm active together? Do you often organize big keep raids / public dragon raids / relic raids and other public large stuff? Not amg camping btw but anything like that? As Im thinking of comming to Alb/Excal but I really enjoy doing keep raids on mid/pryd but I get this impression that Excal RvR is 100% about fg's and zergs camping and roaming emain, nothing else, is this true?

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Keep takes/defense is organised by the alliances that own them e.g. Fellowship alliance or SS alliance.

Sometimes more than 1 alliance joins forces to attack another realm for keeps.

When we do relic raids all guilds throughout albion usually joins together and makes a zerg to end all zergs... but relic raids aren't happening often at the moment i hope this is just due to ToA and that relic raids will pick up again :)

The alliance stuff of keep defense/offense happens often :)

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
cool, so its a pretty standard realm then despite what is constantly said on irc/fh. Well doesnt really suprise me that opinions of alb/excal are exagerated on irc and fh, since they say the same things about mid/pryd and it aint true.

thanks for replys

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Melachi said:
I know you have lots of people, but is your realm active together? Do you often organize big keep raids / public dragon raids / relic raids and other public large stuff? Not amg camping btw but anything like that? As Im thinking of comming to Alb/Excal but I really enjoy doing keep raids on mid/pryd but I get this impression that Excal RvR is 100% about fg's and zergs camping and roaming emain, nothing else, is this true?
big keep raids when we have relics retakes etc with 150 happen alot :>

dragon raids no public ones for months most are guild run afairs why zerg him with 50+ when u can all get a drop or two killing her with 2fgs

excal rvr is different each n every days some days its just fg vs fg or 2fg vs 2fg but some days the zerg comes out 200 albs in emain are not uncommon

relic raids we tend to bring the whole realm last rr i organised involved 63 fgs :>

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
wow.64 fg's! That's 504 Albs out there :eek2: God I wished I could have been there to see that

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Last RR you organised involbed 2 full CGs and crashed server 4 days in a row :cheers:

The wrath of Albion>>>>>GOA engines :D

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
relic raids we tend to bring the whole realm last rr i organised involved 63 fgs :>

Holy cow, nothing like that is seen on pryd, think I will like excal :D

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i was on that raid (Mid/Hib Str raid) and it was a treuly awesome sight to behold. well i wasnt actually at the relic keep i was with around 150 Albs holding the midgard mile gate. i was in the cg before hand and that number of groups was present. it was all over in around 15 minutes. we also took 3 midgard keeps within 5 minutes.

However we lost them to a Midgard Dawn raid and attempted retakes....well everyone knows what happened.Im sure herbal is planning another raid in the future.

:clap:

I have some screenshots of the Milegate force somewhere

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
stop making our zerg smaller than it was :p .. we had 3 full cg's :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
albs zerg like ants, if you want challenging rvr stear well away. they often whine about non prime time relic raids then start them at 11:30, they still get owned though.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
forget albion if u think quality>quantity.
go either hib or mid m8.

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
Raven ? u talking about the relicraid that was setup by zoyster?
as in :
/g guys lets take scathaigh
/g k
The Forces of Albion have captured Dun Scathaigh
/g damn its boring here
/g lets checkout relic if the hibs are there
/g omfg no hibs
/g lets go dc for 9 rams

in other words it wasnt a relicraid , was just to check if u guys cared about ur relics
soo now we know we have 30mins after taking scathaigh to take relics

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
albs zerg like ants, if you want challenging rvr stear well away. they often whine about non prime time relic raids then start them at 11:30, they still get owned though.

11:30pm is better than 4am ;)

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Ye, plz join alb/exc .. more free rps for hibbies ;]

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Its all about what guild you are in, and what alliance the guild is in.
And what "style" you enjoy to play. There is good guilds that only do FG vs FG, and guilds that rather take out some more ppl.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

Cry me a river NQQB :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom