Irvr at Crau 31/5/06

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
This isn't a debate about Irvr, merely just to say thanks to Albs (and Mids for that matter) who came out for another to-and-fro session, I enjoyed myself on my gimpy chanter for hours, was a great laugh :)

Cheers :clap:

Gamah

Banned
I enjoyed farming rog albs on my bainshee..

Oh and pwned manisch :<

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Have to agree having a great time.

As a casual who can't play too much, IRvR is great for me.

Looking forward to being out there tonight for an hour :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm.

Shame there's hardly any proper 1 vs 1's. The area between crim/crauch is so small that it's usually just very zergy.

Oh and lolz @ infiltrating pm'ing me on FH and qq'ing cause i got lucky.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I enjoyed farming rog albs on my bainshee..

Oh and pwned manisch :<

Hehe same here, mmm i felt a tickle near the coast, manisch was trying to lifetap me, he got 3 lifetaps off before I could react, good job bainshees can take down a caster in 3 nukes :)

Was a little annoying as I wasnt in a FG so if you go underwater you get insta killed by 1+fg mids, if you go on bridge you get insta killed by 10fg albs:D still got 20-30k so not all bad, I prefer fg v fg, but still its nice to have a big stand off sometimes.

Gamah

Banned
Brackus said:
Hehe same here, mmm i felt a tickle near the coast, manisch was trying to lifetap me, he got 3 lifetaps off before I could react, good job bainshees can take down a caster in 3 nukes :)

3 huh, low rr :<

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
3 huh, low rr :<
I know :( still work in progress but less than a month playing and 4L8 without yet being in a FG;p

You best get playing your bainshee more or I will overtake you :touch:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Can only agree Zebby!:)

Zebolt said:
IRvR = more action = fun :>

Can only agree mate! The more action the more fun...:)

But damn...did you have to hit me with your cap damage with those bolts at DC T3!:)

ca 850 + ca 650 = daaaamn!:)

Well atleast it was firewizz damage with 1 x 1500+ damage!:)

/Charmangle

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Ahaha, Hi Brackus, I'm the gimpy chanter, yeah, was good fun:)

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Bugz said:
Hmmm.

Shame there's hardly any proper 1 vs 1's. The area between crim/crauch is so small that it's usually just very zergy.

Oh and lolz @ infiltrating pm'ing me on FH and qq'ing cause i got lucky.

You could always get a boat and move away from the IRvR nick! ;)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
But damn...did you have to hit me with your cap damage with those bolts at DC T3!:)

ca 850 + ca 650 = daaaamn!:)

/Charmangle
You have to be mixing things up cuz' I'm not bolt specced :p

Though, 870 is cap on my nukes (if everythings up) so that dmg would be possible anyway :>

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Aye was quiet fun out yesterday alright Bira meight :D

Made 60k on my Ns with 70+ Db's ... which was nice ;)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Lookdaddy said:
You could always get a boat and move away from the IRvR nick! ;)

I did but ghetto WL/BD zerg at bled. Although, albion has some nice 1 on 1's. Had an amazing fight vs. a rr5 heretic on my vamp. What an extremely tough player (s)he was. Hitting with eyeshot for 150-200 with weaponskill buff up is not nice :(

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Ahaaa...that explains a thing or too!:)

Zebolt said:
You have to be mixing things up cuz' I'm not bolt specced
Though, 870 is cap on my nukes (if everythings up) so that dmg would be possible anyway

Aha well that explains a thing or too!:)

But still not sure why you reached that damage if you arent bolt specced vs my 40+ resists!

Awwweell...not much to say that damn well hurt anyway getting nuked for 850+650 with spec nuke is disconserning!:) Next time I just have to get you in target first with debuff, stun, nuke, nuke, nuke death! (so please stand still in one place and jump up and down while waving...would you do that for me ?:)

Anyway nice fight mate...was fun facing you instead of playing with ya as would normally be the case!:)

/Charmangle

spook

Fledgling Freddie
Let's see how much fun hibs will feel when relics disappear again

Corran

Part of the furniture
Zebolt said:
You have to be mixing things up cuz' I'm not bolt specced :p

Though, 870 is cap on my nukes (if everythings up) so that dmg would be possible anyway :>

Ah, well that explains a few days ago now (maybe a week) .. Wondered why when you ran your duo and you bolted and i only got hit for like 320 damage.. couldnt compare your other spells because you didnt land one (i would be slaughtered if you did you overpowered gmp :p )

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Next time I just have to get you in target first with debuff, stun, nuke, nuke, nuke death! (so please stand still in one place and jump up and down while waving...would you do that for me ?:)
I'll think of that next time I see you. I will also dye all my clothes royal yellow just for you ;)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Punishment said:
Aye was quiet fun out yesterday alright Bira meight :D

Made 60k on my Ns with 70+ Db's ... which was nice ;)

Lo Puni :)

Nice number of DB's - you'd have double that if you were still in IA being cheered on, you know it :p

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Was fun, if a bit repetitive :)

Though for a break from this our group took Dun na nGed Spire, not long after I'd claimed it I got a moan pm from someone because we might be ruining the chances of iRVR remaining in Hibernia - didn't bother responding to that :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom