Banned
Some people take games too seriously tbh... Gifv online MMORPG Halo tbh

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
wow..thats a serious gamer..or online loan shark

Ezteq

Queen of OT
"""Qiu Chengwei, 41, has gone on trial in a Shanghai court """

sorry he was 41 years old?? and he got .. he killed some one..... HE IS 41 YEARS OLD FFS!!!!! bloody hell tbh has this guy not heard that sex relieves stress there are about 50 billion hookers in shanghai ffs!!!

less furious-blood-letting-insane-murder, more boinkage!!!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Well... Atlease this time it CAN be blamed on Videogames. oO

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
There was a Korean who played himself to death not too long ago, I think he'd been playing Lineage for a few days straight when he suddenly keeled over...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
It said Qiu reported the loss of the "Dragon Saber" to police but they said it wasn't real property protected by the law.

Made me laugh irl ;). Reminds me of that Dungeons and Dragons clip where that guy shot that other guy with that arrow :eek7:

Gamah

Banned
Auriel said:
There was a Korean who played himself to death not too long ago, I think he'd been playing Lineage for a few days straight when he suddenly keeled over...

Yea some chineese guy died from playing cs for 72 hours straight...lol

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Auriel said:

Aye, he stood up after 3 days of playing and the sudden rush of blood to his head ended up bursting an artery in his brain. Kinda like the stories of people keeling over after sitting on an aeroplane for 12hours without moving; thus why warnings are now in place :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Overdriven said:
Well... Atlease this time it CAN be blamed on Videogames. oO
rofl at last!!!! mind you its the law of averages.. you blame everyting on video games you have to hit the mark at least once

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
"Qiu surrendered to police and claimed he didn't mean to kill Zhu, the China Daily newspaper said."

LOL reminds me of camping goblins in Lyonesse..."Don't kill, just cripple ffs!"

Just goes to show you kids, you never know who you're screwing over from behind the safety of your pc...muahahaha :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
"It said Qiu reported the loss of the "Dragon Saber" to police but they said it wasn't real property protected by the law."

LOL wish i was there :')

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ezteq said:
rofl at last!!!! mind you its the law of averages.. you blame everyting on video games you have to hit the mark at least once

Aye, 1/1000 is good? Isn't it? XD

Still waiting for:

"Man sent to jail now for somebody telling him Pokemon wasn't real, the man in question stuck a electric pylon down somebody's throat in order to immitate the well known pokemon, Pikachu"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom