IRL DAoC

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
What if you set them aggresive by mistake :(

you get called a noob and laffed at by your peers.
Happens to me all the time :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Nightshade, just so I can one shot anyone.. stealth into 'places'.. not have to pay to see a movie at the cinema.. sneak out of the house without anyone noticing.. steal and perhaps not get caught!.. and instead of a dagger i'll have twin pistols like Lara Croft, or any random action movie character.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i'd love to be my merc irl, tbh sod stealth cos i'd be such a hard bugger no one would mess with me (unlike irl) anyone starts on me and bam they goin down!! also get to use cross bow and have flashy swords (i got a thing for weapons), wouldnt fancy being my therg tbh she too tall but i was rather fond of her pets specially the baby ones they were so sweet.

actually the reason i made a merc in the 1st place was because i had a dream i was a merc in the supermarket just moocing about doing my shopping in my chainmail with swords etc.... dream was wierd but cool and made me want to make a merc (wow try saying that five times fast... mademewanttomakeamercmademewanttomakeamerctrademykneedroopandshotaturk)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
wouldnt fancy being my therg tbh she too tall but i was rather fond of her pets specially the baby ones they were so sweet.

Hmm a druid irl wouldn't be that bad. You can always have a nice pet, which when it dies you can just create a new one! And a lynx irl as a pet would rock.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
ezteq i'll never forget letting your merc die in marfach when you were apparently .1 from ding or something.
im sorry! (though in fairness, i couldnt have healed you anyway)
:(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haarewin said:
ezteq i'll never forget letting your merc die in marfach when you were apparently .1 from ding or something.
im sorry! (though in fairness, i couldnt have healed you anyway)
:(
rofl was that when i was xping with flesh?(he was more upset than me hehehehe, god bless him) not sure of name but was in a hib or mid dungeon or something.

tbh i didnt mind all that much was a bit of a bummer but hay seeing as i loved playing her so much didnt mind having to xp a bit more :fluffle:

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
It would have to be as a pre nerf Cleric.

I could travel the land and give healing to all who needed it.

Or I could just smite the shit outa them.

Depends on my mood at the time.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
soze said:
Sorc. Walk into bank aoe mez take money run out laughing

Mincer then you could evade the camera's with stealth for the perfect crime.

Jjuraa

Banned
Mincer, could charm girls who are red con then.. no more "out of my league" ^^

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Lakashnik said:
pff best class for a bank robbery would be a paladin... dunno y.... just miss my pally and which i could be him :(

cos the police npc's would take all day to kill you, then something more useful could run in and pinch the money while they were distracted? :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Elitestoner said:
cos the police npc's would take all day to kill you, then something more useful could run in and pinch the money while they were distracted? :p
if you got arrested by the police npc's it'd be ok cos i hear theres a technicality bug thats not likely to ever get fixed so youll get off scott free and probably go on to appear in "big buffer" or " Im a minor celebrity get me on tv!",
then date another minor celebrity, get zerged by press npc's and make a few 1000 plats selling the chat logs and screen shots from a steamy night of cyber with that woman who does the gravey adverts.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
I'd be an ML9 Cabalist with an Elephant as my pet. Dno wtf to do with it, but has to be something cool ~~

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
I'd be an ML9 Cabalist with an Elephant as my pet. Dno wtf to do with it, but has to be something cool ~~
rob a bank like everyone else? :)

or ride it to cairo!

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:

lol thats so true :D pally/mincer combo or summat would rock irl. pally to distract and tank people while the mincer runs around like a speed freak with magic abilties and a sword to poke people with.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Tohtori said:
I'd still be thane... 'cause then i could sit at home feeling sorry for my-gimped-self and play DAoC.

I guess daoc would be the new Sims eh?

Oh, and i'd deffo be a reaver! Spank all the bad people with my whip and impress the hot chicks with my nunchak skillz :cheers:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i would be a fire wizard, then fly to antartica and use fire bolts everywhere to try and make day after tomorrow happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom