Irish national TFC team and Clan SCAB

• Thread starter old.[SCAB]Yeast
  • Start date
O

old.[SCAB]Yeast

Hi all,

Were organising the Irish national team atm the moment. We'll be up and running in a few weeks but would like to get a few clans to practice against.
Also Clan SCAB would also like to arrange a few games with some clans. If your interested please go to our great new webbie www.geocites.com/clanscab
You can contact us there for both National team games and Scab games arrangements.

Thanks for your time, and hope to hear from you guys soon.

And you don't need to be in Ireland to play for it if you are Irish and into playing on the national team please contact me

Yeast

[This message has been edited by [SCAB]Yeast (edited 02 July 2000).]

O

old.[RA]Ring Peace

Hi your link is to a "site under construction" page but that dont matter.

If you play TF then RA will gladly have a friendly with ya, goto www.clanzone.co.uk/ra or to our #ra IRC room.

O

old.[SCAB]Yeast

Thanks for that, seems to get messed up if the http:// bit isnt in ? go figure.

anyway the correct link is http://www.geocities.com/clanscab/

As for a game, great we'll most definatly be in touch, looking foward to it.

O

old.[EED]Shinji

The so-called Irish National Team being touted here by [SCAB] is not an official team, and does not represent Ireland. Proper National TF and CS squads are currently being formed by councils drawn from the Irish Half-Life community, with the support of the IGN.

Again, this is not an officially sanctioned squad, and we would appreciate the help of readers of these boards in dealing with these people who are proclaiming themselves as national team organisers, by simply ignoring them.

Thank you.

Rob aka [EED]Shinji

O

old.[SCAB]Yeast

I'am sorry for that post, were not trying to start a flame war, i suspect some are annoyed about the system we intend to use of trails and making it through competition.

Could this thread to closed please i'd like to aviod anything untoward on these boards.

Thanks in advance

Yeast

O

old.Kez

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by [SCAB]Yeast:
team atm the moment.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

er, heh? :D

O

old.SuperKitten

Hmm Yeast and gang, you already made enough fools of yourselves on boards.ie, now you thought you would have a go on Barrysworld, stop embarrasing yourself and the folk of Ireland and go play TFC some more. :)

------------------
SuperKitten
[A&I]Alison-Katz

SuperKitten @ Home
mara_skywalker97@hotmail.com

V

vuz

My contribution to the post will be:

wtf

Y do u have a national team for a start? On top of that y r their 2 national teams? On top of that do any other countries have national teams?

mmmm

O

old.[SF1]Phoenix

Yeast does in no way represent Irelands gaming community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom