Iricin will u be retrying ml10?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Or have u left game now?Would be nice to complete my ML on a raid you`ve lead having been on nearly all your previous.

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
aye i vote for that too , been on most of your raids as well , enjoyed them regardless of probs we've had , all of which were out of your control or peeps not listening :p , screw anyone who critised ya on previous raids , theres lotsa 10 year old whiners ingame like that. tis what /ignore is for :D.

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
hm well me plays EQ2 now (ph34r my Ratonga Shadowknight!!!) and only a few days before my sub runs out but guess i can try it a final time, how about saturday? I'll post smtng... :p

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
If you do it around 7 in the afternoon, i can attend raid also I guess :) would be ubar to be with ya one final time and to help my mate get his ml10 :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Got Forest vs Derby on Saturday but i guess Pakaia would play Carex for me:) Seen the mobs etc now just wanty it finished.Hows EQ2 btw?:)

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Khrin said:
hm well me plays EQ2 now (ph34r my Ratonga Shadowknight!!!) and only a few days before my sub runs out but guess i can try it a final time, how about saturday? I'll post smtng... :p

EQ bad! :-P WoW good ^^

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Khrin said:

yeah that'd be nice :)

also, WoW > EQ2 :D

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
cool nice one khrin , :)

btw DnL > Wow & EQ2 , when it final is released next year that is :p

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
Castus said:
Got Forest vs Derby on Saturday but i guess Pakaia would play Carex for me:) Seen the mobs etc now just wanty it finished.Hows EQ2 btw?:)

my impression so far is: much more balanced than daoc, every class seems needed in grps and every class gets grp (seems healerclasses ALWAYS gets grp tho ^^), u have to be closer in lvl with those u grp with so no PLing, fights takes much longer time than in daoc, sometimes feels like ur a gimp when ur used to kill a mob in 3 hits but i guess its a good thing since theres not at all same problems with clearing camps if many grps wants the camp/high lvl persons farm em for cash. It takes more skill to play (no 1buttonclasses) and even more skill for a grp to work together and combine styles and spells. The craftingsystem is very complicated but also rewarding since u can start make money when u get the skill needed to use tier2 materials (took me 1 day) and the fact that u earn crafting-xp for every item u make. Cosmetically it looks very nice, both the way u make ur char and the surrondings, mobs, spells etc. The NPC's walks around speaking and moving (theres a really funny chef in Temple Street that always end up being chased by the animals he tries to catch to cook) and many of the mobs speak to u too. (They usually dont say very nice things tho :p)

My char is soooo cool. Imagine a luri-sized RAT that runs around in plate (and plate that looks really cool), swing a sword, ride a horse and have evil spells. I also have the ultimate spell of DOOM, i can kill a grpmate!!!! (The spell actually kills him or her for a short period of time removing any buffs that char has on others but mobs tend to stop hitting dead enemys so its really cool)

I like it so far, feels much more balanced than daoc and if smtng doesnt work they fix it, u dont have to sit around for months waiting for the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom