Irc Spam

O

old.tRoG

irc_spam.JPG

S

SFXman

You my friend, are one fucked up individual.

j/k, did that on a Diablo 2 channel once when no-one was around.
You know, like...
"Sooo...."
*no-one hears you*
"What are you talking about bitch?!"
*no-one hears you*
etc...

O

old.Xarr

lol, spam :D

i see one thing you gotta do with your mirc tho troggie ^^

timehstampehs!!!13¤

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I bet tr0g will have his account hacked by midnight... :m00:

S

Sharma

Originally posted by SFXman
You my friend, are one fucked up individual.

says the one whom spammed the OT forums to hell and back not ore than a week or two ago?

S

SFXman

Originally posted by sharma
says the one whom spammed the OT forums to hell and back not ore than a week or two ago?
Someone takes things too seriously? :p
You probably weren't around ages ago when I first did that. Some of the first weeks after GOA forums closed or something...

P

Pixie.Pebr

/em slaps Elft0r !!1 with a shimmeringarcanium squichy squishy wobbly rubber banana

P

Pixie.Pebr

There are many types of spam.

Here is a picture of pseudospam, for example:
pseudospam.gif

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

SFX = living spam.

I sometimes wonder if he talks the same way he spams message boards in real life(tm)... :p

O

old.tRoG

I once found myself about to say 'lol' in an ordinary (Real Life™!) conversation.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
SFX = living spam.

I sometimes wonder if he talks the same way he spams message boards in real life(tm)... :p
Nope, I most certainly do not. Only thing similar to my posting in real-life talk is that I talk english 90% of the day instead of finnish.

O

old.tRoG

I speak Gaelic quite a lot.

Mainly to the old cailleachs :)

S

Sharma

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I will say it before someone else does: fuck off, retard.

S

SFXman

*chuckles*
TIhihihaaahahaa.... heeee.....haaa....he...
That was a lot of exclamation marks though, ffs. :p

K

kr0n

OT Unofficial statistic.

Post count through Bullshit filter: 3
Post count through Spam filter: 5

I once found myself about to say 'lol' in an ordinary (Real Life™!) conversation.

It gets bad when you try to say "roflmao" too... *sigh*
- From someone with experience

S

SFXman

Hehe, I have been very close to saying that after being at the Assembly LAN party last summer.
Bah, I used to post things on loads of the other boards here too but since I don't really have the time to play anymore there is nothing I can talk about there. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom