IRC Channel

W

Will

You'll all be glad to know that an IRC channel has been set up so you can all gother together with like-minded people and organise those larger co-op games.

#bwofp

So go idle, and maybe even talk every now and again. If you have any comments about the servers, I'm Will, speak to me and I'll see what I can do.

T

throdgrain

Have we got servers yet m8? Have I missed something ? :)

W

Will

Yes we do Throd, you did miss something.;)

213.221.178.70:2236 - BW Operation Flashpoint (1)

D

daveofpl

Theres no missions on the BW OFP Server not even any standard ones..I think

W

Will

The standard are there, and another 20 are being added tomorrow.

I've not had a chance tonight when the server was empty to see why the missions don't seem to appear at first, but I will do when I can.

//edit

I've had a look, and when you choose an island, it randomly assigns a mission for you out of the standard pack. I'll see what can be done to fix that.

C

Ch3tan

bigfoot I see you on the using this forum list :)

Make Will a moderator of this forum. I am begrudglingly buying REsistance to play on this server :)

L

legendario

I might start playing opflash now :)

Still haven't finished the third mission. So i'll defo be the guy thats picked last for the team :)

Eitherway i'll be good taget praccy

W

Will

The server has mostly coop missions, so you can be lead scout (man who finds the enemy by getting shot).;)

L

legendario

Originally posted by Itcheh
The server has mostly coop missions, so you can be lead scout (man who finds the enemy by getting shot).;)

Sounds like any MP game i play :(

:)

T

throdgrain

Bloody Co-op :/
O well, if Ch3tan can make the effort to buy resistence the least I can do is play the game :)

W

Will

Its all about demand Throd. There are Flag and DM missions on the server, if they are getting more use, then we will take a less coop stance and add some custom missions. It all depends how many regular players you get. CTF doesn't work with less than 12, and DM just kind of sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom