Iraqi Information Minister

O

old.Dillinja

I just thought that this guy really deserves a mention...

I mean, after the war is over, we're probably not going to see this guy ever again and he gave me so many laughs. I'm not saying he was a good person as he worked for Saddam, although I doubt he killed anyone. I'm just saying that he seemed to brighten up the news about the war every day that he had one of his speeches.

G

gengi

There was a piece on Sky News dedicated to him at 3am Wednesday morning. It was moderately entertaining.

Later

B

Belsameth

I halfway expected him to tell the press that Saddams statue was still standing. damn, that guy was funny :D

S

Sarum TheBlack

Apparently somebody is doing Information Minister t-shirts.. I dunno who, where or what they're like tho (forgot to ask my informant that vital peice of information)

O

old.Tohtori

"The USA say that they have tanks in Baghdad, that is silly! First they come to airport, we push them back, then they come forward..maybe two or three tanks...then when we bomb and bound them with missile and artillery...they pull back. They have no airport."

The fun thing would be to see him now with US forces holding rifles towards him:

"Oh no! The US is nowhere near Baghdad. That is silly! We push them back and they send maybe two three tanks...then..when we bomb them with missile and artillery they pull back. There is no US forces in Baghdad."

O

old.job

I love that guy, I hope he get's out alive, he can do the chat show tour.

"We have destroyed (thinks of a number off the top of his head from 1-50) 5 tanks!!!"

My favourite was when he called Rumsfield " a man who is strange in the head"

He got that one right
:clap:

They're calling him 'Comical Ali'

O

old.Dillinja

Another thing I found funny was the way the Iraqis kept hitting pictures and statues of Saddam with slippers. I've heard that this is meant to be some kind of major insult in Iraq. :D

I also heard that a bunch of Iraqis tried to break into a bank vault using RPGs but incinerated all of the money inside in the process.:ROFLMAO:

S

Sarum TheBlack

I belive showing the sole of your shoe to someone is a big time insult in muslim cultures (never mind hitting someone in the face with it). I may be wrong.. you'd need to ask a muslim I guess.

O

old.tRoG

Yes - Something about it being the lowest part of your body, and showing disrespect.

Har.

T

The Kingpin

I belive showing the sole of your shoe to someone is a big time insult in muslim cultures

Am sure that was on an Advert,

something like..

"Did you know, in thailand, showing the sole of your feet, is one of the rudest things you can do."

Then again, if thats sole of your shoe hmm..

A

Aurilius

You must give the man credit for his fun factor :)

O

old.job

Sky news reporter asked American defence spokesman at press briefing, after being shown the pack of cards they have of wanted Bath party officials, if the information minister was in the pack...........

cos every pack of cards needs it's Joker :clap:

T

The Fonz

I burst out laughing when I read about the people he kicked to death over the years.

It's what he does when he gets angry apparantly.

J

Jonaldo

So anyway, Saddam Husseins son went to the chip shop to get the dinner yesterday, came home with them his pockets full of chips and holding the fish in his hands.

"why are you carrying the dinner like that you stupid little prick?" Saddam asked.

"They had no Bag Dad!" he replied.

/me gets his coat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom