TV iplayer

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Noticed a little observation this weekend. It seems they have changed how they upload things to the iplayer for example Eastenders on at 19:30 if you went on the iplayer at 21:00 it would be there. Now you get
Replayed "BBC Three at 10:30 pm

BBC iPlayer soon after"

I first noticed it with Merlin, i think they are changing things

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Not always, the time it takes for them to upload things varies. I've had episodes of top gear and merlin within an hour of them finishing, and other days not until midnight or early morning.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
noticed they were posting things a tad quicker at certain times of the week, I didn't notice with Merlin, but then again I'm not a mid-puberty angst ridden teenager who watches such drivel :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
she is why i watch it

07katie_tribActorKatie_MJ00_display.jpg

Tilda

Everybody with a brain loves merlin, its awesome!

Its basically some DAoC GM in dragon mode PLing an alt sorc characther. Who duos with his friend some bumbling gimp arms whos autotraining everything and so the only ability he has is "dramatic sweep".
Oh and morgana is le fit.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's a shame that the intelligence levels of the scripts are aimed at retarded 12 year olds though. The characters are so ignorant and painfully stupid.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's a shame that the intelligence levels of the scripts are aimed at retarded 12 year olds though. The characters are so ignorant and painfully stupid.

This from someone who praises SG:U :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom