IP or not?

H

halgaard

Question for the scouts out there.

im currently RR 3 L 1
so far i have
Dex2
FA2 and 8 Realm skill points left.

i always wanted to get IP, but lately i am starting to have my doubts. total cost for IP as a scout is 23 points 3+6 for FA2 and then the 14 points for ip = 23

would i be better off using all my points on some of the other RA's?

seems like i have a RA respec available and im really having 2nd thoughts about all this :/

even with IP and buffed like a bull on steoroids(sp?) any "buffed" assasin would still rip me to pieces

advice needed :/

my current spec is :
33+13 stealth
46+13 longbow
42+13 shield
29+13 slash

thanks in advance

F

froler-mid

erm....get IP.....and farm more rps for other RA's

only class ingame that dont 'really' need IP is a real tank that always have good healers in group ;d

D

del_eneste

Yeah ip i think is a must :D very good RA

W

wilddork--

yeah get it. will need it agianst high rr sbs :p

G

gunner440

ip is like the only thing which gives u an edge over sbs ;<

C

Conchabar

ip rox definitely a must no scout should leave atk with out it...

B

Belomar

As a general rule, active RAs > passive RAs. Also, in terms of cost, active RA cost > passive RA cost. What does this mean? Both of these statements boil down to getting active RAs first because (1) using them can turn a fight to your advantage, and (2) realm skill points are easy to come by in the beginning so it is easier to save up for those expensive RAs (like IP). Save the passive RAs for higher realm rank.

H

heists

do like all other scouts and get TS instead of anything that actually helps you in combat

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by heists
do like all other scouts and get TS instead of anything that actually helps you in combat

Only know some scouts with TS tbh.
Tempted to reinvest in it, just to get the hunter stealthzerg out there.
Regards, Glottis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom