InZ and his powertrip......

O

old.Weedkiller

Pretty silly as this started during a pickup on a barryleague server. Inz was the child with the rcon. Someone accused me of backtracking, and I was already pissed off because i'm getting shot with rockets going across bridge and shottied to hell. Well big mr.Inz decides to believe one side and kicks me. So I say "Fuck you Inz" as I really don't need him telling me he'll kick me when i'm fighting for my life just to make it to nmy base. Plus it's a pickup anyway, he didn't start the thing, really didn't have the right to be butting in. Conversation afterwards:

<InZ`> 1. ur a cunt
<InZ`> 2. i dont play solja def
<InZ`> 3. offeh sed u woz being a twat
<InZ`> 4. fuck off
<Weedkiller`> offeh was mistaken
<Weedkiller`> and still, you didn't know, so next time keep to yourself at the lift and keep your mouth shut
<InZ`> or else ?
<Weedkiller`> just advice
<InZ`> yeah and abit to u fuck off piss me off again and ill ban u from every BWTFCL server
<InZ`> k sorted now fuck off

Conversation with Archerz:

<Archerz> lol
<Archerz> whats ur ip/wonid ?
<Archerz> will unban u if its banned
<Weedkiller`> don't think he did it, this just happened
<Weedkiller`> don't have it handy atm either
<Archerz> what a m0ng
<Weedkiller`> anyway, just thought he was being a firstclass tosser
<Archerz> he aint even an admin :p
<Weedkiller`> omg, really
<Archerz> no hes not
<Archerz> just a ref
<Weedkiller`> lol

This is the first time I've ever posted logs publicly, but imo InZ was biting off a little bit more then he could chew by his threat of banning me from all servers over a pickup.

Pld InZ

E

eliminator

Hey, calm calm :)

Its the season of goodwill to all remember.

But, if those conversations were p/m's then surely you have to consider whether the person you were talking to wanted that broadcast.

Who knows :)

O

old.<|SeeD|>Squall

aaaahhh !

Weedkiller :
I only have one thing to tell you :
Even if you're right DO NOT ATTACK BWTFCL ADMINS OR REFS IN PUBLIC.
I can assure nothing good results (personnal experience 8op)
So try to think A LOT before you say something in forums.
Anyway, this was just a reason for posting my first since, phew..., 2 or 3 months.

Oh, euh, SeeD doesn't exist anymore (long time ago), I got to change my nickname !

O

old.Weedkiller

well, seeing as I already spoke to the head admin about it, I'm not too worried about reprisal.

1Jesta

Oh and feel free to post whatever u want in ere whether it be OMFG JESTA U SUX GOATS or OMFG VUZ IS TEH WIN i dont care, tis what there here for :)

M

Moön

Hey what about me, I mean what I said I thought you'd find just as apropriate :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom