Invoice in Progress?

Valentine

Fledgling Freddie
My wife just tried reactivating her account and put in the wrong CC details. She was told that she'd have to wait 20 minutes for the invoice to go through before she could try again, and was sent an email.

2 hours later and not able to enter in subscription because there's an invoice in progress. Is this normal or should I get her to contact goa through rightnow? :)

Tiri-Maddog

Fledgling Freddie
i have same they must be fuc* stupid and then they tell me to use explore 6.0 and no fire wall.

i have 6.0 and no fire wall

so let me do this plz SCREAM AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH Daoc

Tiri Maddog

Kained_again

Fledgling Freddie
Used wrong card yesterday..result? 6 hours of waiting before I could re-input details again.

Go Mythic!
:twak:

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
couple of hours but i was a bit dizzy when it fekked up (no sleep)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Valentine said:
My wife just tried reactivating her account and put in the wrong CC details. She was told that she'd have to wait 20 minutes for the invoice to go through before she could try again, and was sent an email.

2 hours later and not able to enter in subscription because there's an invoice in progress. Is this normal or should I get her to contact goa through rightnow? :)

remember ive read somwhere that if u have auto renewal on u get that invoice message. u have to turn that off.. (atleast thats what one of those GOA type persons posted a week or so ago)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom