"Invoice in progress" my ass

Skeletoria

Fledgling Freddie
I know its for the safety blablabla but been like 4 hours now since i tried to renew subs, but made a littel mistake, so with 1 wrong click of mouse button, i cant play on 1 of few free nights.
Tnx alot:twak:

Skeletoria

Fledgling Freddie
oke after midnight they seem to reset the invoice process, may save other peeps from frustration next time:)

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Check ur mail box.. at the spam section maybe? Think they got a kinda solution.. to cancel.. and then you have to wait another hour i think..?

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
I have had same prob twice ,invoce in progress when i tried to do it again
then i used the cache to find the page i misstyped and typed it right voila worked in 1min

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Nah Skel, they just know you're a dodgy character, they're ignoring you on purpose hoping you'll go away. :p

X

xGenocidex

thats happend to me twice.. and each time it took 20-28 hours to reset ;| goa to setup automated response better!

Skeletoria

Fledgling Freddie
I thought of the cache thing also and emptied temp folder and offline files like 5 times;) Thought that would erase the file. Guess there is better way according to some, or im a "Dodgy character" eh bira :fluffle:

p.s. Cannibal Corpse rocks!!

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Skeletoria said:
I thought of the cache thing also and emptied temp folder and offline files like 5 times;) Thought that would erase the file. Guess there is better way according to some, or im a "Dodgy character" eh bira :fluffle:

p.s. Cannibal Corpse rocks!!

My Money is on the Dodgy Character *giggles* naw j/k But if you stress over the small things in life then your sorta out of ammo at the end of the day =D

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Soha said:
I have had same prob twice ,invoce in progress when i tried to do it again
then i used the cache to find the page i misstyped and typed it right voila worked in 1min

and soha WINS.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
i was amused >.>

i upgraded my account online to darkness rising and then they made me wait a day to activate my account.

funny company GOA :s

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
If you tried it several times in a row, they automaticly block your credit card, and you have to write to them to get it opened again, happened to me aswell

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Key it properly first time - works a treat ;)

Never ever had a prob with re-subbing ever tbh - did have probs with one of the expansions - think TOA , but since then me be happy :)

Tosi

Fledgling Freddie
I was told at rightnow that long periods of 'subscription allready in process' is only to prevent credit card frauds.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Happened to me too, went in and found some secret history adresses in my folder cache(you know - those 300+mb random crap in windows) to bypass the part stoping me by jumping directly past it with a link - in the end the account activated but screwed up my subscription info big time because it never registered my payment but actually opened the account on a permanent basis(it thought i payed for several years i guess?:D) - took goa a few week to work it out and they took charged my bank account accordingly :)

Think after that its no longer possible to bypass it :D

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Tosi said:
I was told at rightnow that long periods of 'subscription allready in process' is only to prevent credit card frauds.
Yeah, must be that way! That's why it's so sporadic, with it sometime taking an hour and sometimes taking 3 (!) days. (no reset at midnight for a guildie)

Guess he must've been really fraudulent.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Tosi said:

thats a bunch of arse, its just a shit payment system that only allows you to buy one item at once. If it is to prevent credit card fraund how come no one else uses this system.

£8 for one month or £22 for 3 will not register on most banks fraud detection as it is below £50, although multiple purchases of £8 might show up, but that will be yor bank not GoA.

:m00:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Aye the slow process has nothing to do with credit card fraud checks - I can assure you of that tbh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom