Invoice currently being processed.........

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi,

Just tried to sign back up with my creditcard, it wasn't activated(for some wierd reason since i have used it loads before) so my payment was rejected. Now it just says invoice currently being processed.

Anyone else had something similar happen and if so how long did you have to wait?

Thx

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
use the search funtion....

usually takes until midnight of the same day to clear the invoice.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
check your email inbox tbh... in a couple of hours you should get an email informing you about your payment error and a link to fix it...

the email is sent out 'silently' too, so even if your account screen says that you've an invoice in process, you could still have had the email and be able to fix it without having to wait too long...

happened to me too many times to remember... suppose it'll teach me to do other things while filling out an invoice form :p

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
oh and remember to check the spam box on your email (if you have one). As goa stuff usually comes from a noreply@ address, it's often eaten by anti-spam filters.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Just got the email, clicked on the link, brought up the payment screen, clicked proceed to payment.

"sorry blah blah blah we will send you an email please try again in 20 minutes"

:mad:

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
I had the subs screen stuck at Invoice in progress when used Opera. Do the transaction with IE or possibly Firefox

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
Just got the email, clicked on the link, brought up the payment screen, clicked proceed to payment.

"sorry blah blah blah we will send you an email please try again in 20 minutes"

:mad:

by 20 mins they mean 20 hourse :p

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Shan said:
I had the subs screen stuck at Invoice in progress when used Opera. Do the transaction with IE or possibly Firefox

I used firefox :(

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
This fucking crap happens all the fucking time to me. Why the fuck do they have to have a 24h timer on the crapy invoice?! I mean one hour would surely stop ppl from spamming their payment so why 24 fucking hours? And dont give me that crap about the mail you get cuase that have never ever ever worked.. even rightnow'ed it asking them to reset the invoice but noooo. If i'd met that invoice irl i'd give him a lil of this and a lil of that! :D

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Cazedy said:
This fucking crap happens all the fucking time to me. Why the fuck do they have to have a 24h timer on the crapy invoice?! I mean one hour would surely stop ppl from spamming their payment so why 24 fucking hours? And dont give me that crap about the mail you get cuase that have never ever ever worked.. even rightnow'ed it asking them to reset the invoice but noooo. If i'd met that invoice irl i'd give him a lil of this and a lil of that! :D

You didnt get a cloak stolen recently did you?

Give it a chance mate .... in the world of commerce sometimes transactions take time.
I understand your frustration though.

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
Rookiescot said:
You didnt get a cloak stolen recently did you?
Haha! Ace! :D

Was just a tad uppset cuase i had to wait 48 hours this time! Feels better now tho.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Cazedy said:
Firstly, if you actually read the forum posts about this, youll know GOA dont control the payment system, its totally independant, so rightnow'ing just wastes your time and the GMs time. Instead mailing subsciption@goa.com would prove much more fruitful.

When you make any changes to your account, it sets off a security period, which is designed to stop fraud. How it works is beyond me, but after it being in place for 3 years, people should really get used to it, as most of us just log in , pay log out, very easily, most delays are caused by not filling in the forms properly, fiddling with the other details on those pages or them just not reading it correctly. Changing the personal settings for eg, like saying "oh my PC is now more uber, ill change my setup." will trigger the timeout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom