Invite to ram command

NAHKRI

Fledgling Freddie
Can somebody pls tell me whats the command to invite another player to your ram.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone can get on a ram cant they? Never had to use any command to get another person on it myself.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
think this is only a problem to the bg rams. I tryed to find out but seems theres nothing you can do about it :(

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Really pisses me off this bug but I think if you press RELEASE instead of jumping off it lets anyone use it.

Second hand info though, not tested it yet.

Nate

FH is my second home
only thing i know that i use whenever i jump off and need to get back on to control is /control

NAHKRI

Fledgling Freddie
Well i only have this problem in bgs on glastonbury ,on excalibur-pryden bgs it's working normally,could be some kind of bug?

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
NAHKRI said:
Well i only have this problem in bgs on glastonbury ,on excalibur-pryden bgs it's working normally,could be some kind of bug?

had exactly same problem in glastonbury bgs

Belomar

Part of the furniture
"Invite to ram", is it just me who finds that sentence faintly naughty? :p

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
"Invite to ram", is it just me who finds that sentence faintly naughty? :p

I wonder if there's anything that could be said, you wouldn't find naughty in some way.

And now you say it yes, tis quite amusing, but not til I saw your post did I think about it like that :)

I've seen this bug as well, I thought I remembered it happening on Prydwen Mid Leirvik too but not sure now :/ Definately on Glastonbury Leirvik I saw it though thats for sure.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
inqy said:
I wonder if there's anything that could be said, you wouldn't find naughty in some way.
Dirty mind! :cool:

"Honey, I'd invite you to ram, but I have a headache."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom