Invisible Mob?

O

oblivion_6

I was gettin attacked last night by an invisible angalator

I pboaed and it still didnt show but kept hitting me i faced it and saw nothing so it couldnt have been stealthed?

This happened just at worlds end zone wall

Also lol all the drops in vigi rock to do with crystals are spelt wrong lol

S

Stallion-

same has happened to me like 4 times now in WEnd...

They are linked to the dusky sylvan shades or smth, when you attack the sylvan it falls down and dies without beeing hit and the beckoner or anglator pops...

Orange to 50 afaik...sometimes it becomes visible and sometimes hidden...

L

-Lillo-

yes and /assist doesn't work for groupmembers and they can't select it with F8 either. you'll have to fight it alone.

PBae, GtAE and AE dot/nuke work well tho (if you got another target for the ae dot/nuke)

K

Kalinzir

yes.. same thing happened to me yesterday.. i felt pretty stupid just waving my mace around without seeing anything:)

W

Whandall

maybe shades can see them?

msg me or my alts if you wanna try;)

F

Faeldawn

If Angalators are anything like anglers, they use the advanced AI Lure ability, not sure (dont quote me) but im guessing they are luring from beyond weapon range.

Things sometimes float in SI, try looking up :)

K

Kicks

I think there is a bug. The other week my shade got attacked in CM by invisible mobs, then yesterday an invisible sprag killed my Druid, I've also heard of invisiable stuff in Moher :(

E

Exiled

they are bugged mobs, they are ment to come out of stealth and run at you, but sometimes they stay perma bugged =/ sucks, try PBAE or GTAE

G

GzaX

Basically, the mob is summoned by Ren Cai (or something) and once you kill that the mob pops, and you nuke =], me and Aio got twatted by it theother day

E

Elric IA

Near that town beginning with a Z in World's end there are the lure mobs recan dos or something like that.

I hav been killed by it but today I actually got to see it looks more like a dinosaur.

B

blaz-

Get "See Hidden" realm ability and you can maybe see it :great:

O

old.Zarko

They come from Rencan Aon/Do/Tria, killed maybe 10 anglators y and once it popped as not visiable - was targetable with F8 though but stayed not visible the whole fight.....

M

mid_Efour

same in delling crater and outside trollhein in mid si lands.

the mobs fallin into the floor or into scenery and are technically invisable. luckily most are blue or green con to 50. im guessing its a similar thing

E

Elric IA

similar except they are yellow/orange con to level 50s

R

Ravenbourne

well yellow/orange but a 50 shouldnt have much trouble, i had a red one once and boned it. and yes its bugged, sometimes visible sometimes not, also some of the deathshroads are bugged, got agroed by one, i couldnt hit it but it couldnt hit me either so pretty stupid.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Helped a ns solo on these last night. They rock for exp :)

Users who are viewing this thread