Inventory check!!!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just a warning:

I had a Immo bow go missing out my scouts inventory after server restart. Took me a while to notice but I now have two Fools bow's on him, both activated! Suggest people do a check on all chars asap.

So much for the 'this isn't another Prydwen type incident'.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Just a warning:

I had a Immo bow go missing out my scouts inventory after server restart. Took me a while to notice but I now have two Fools bow's on him, both activated! Suggest people do a check on all chars asap.

So much for the 'this isn't another Prydwen type incident'.

big pile of poo, hope goa say something about possible corruption... I feel sorry for the GM's if it is....

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
GOA replaced the copied Fools Bow with a new immo one on Thursday. Nice because it was a 100% con bow :). I received a one line email stating that they had replaced the item and thanks for reporting it.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
hmpf... at least some of us are actually recieving customer service...
im still waiting for my scout's entire suit from prydwen fuck up... and that was how long ago? 2months at least? >.<

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
GOA replaced the copied Fools Bow with a new immo one on Thursday. Nice because it was a 100% con bow :). I received a one line email stating that they had replaced the item and thanks for reporting it.

i am just worried if there are more characters with corrupted data that no one knows about..

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom