"invalid patch"- by haggisman

O

old.ruWank

I read the Tribalwar forums before installing my T2. Verdict was to patch the very first patch manually, and the others should work thru the auto-update. This route went fine with me.

O

old.Cpl_Custard

Originally posted by haggisman
I guess if your reading this you must be bored to hell or you have a problem with tribes2.

I wish it was the latter :) at least i would have the game. Should get it tomoz (hopefully) but if not friday.

Cyall on the battlefield

O

old.[DT] Turdmonkey

anyone know when eb are sending the preorder copies out?
I got a mail thingy saying it had been dispatched 2 days ago =)

G

Grom

Got my copy of T2 from Gameplay this morning, hurrah.

And (touch wood) the autoupdate thing is working just fine for me, with no faffing around.

btw Ewan - ta for the mobo ;P

Grom

O

old.[BP]Savage

you...you...you...you...you...you...you...you...you...you... you...you...you...you...you...you...you...you...you...you... you...you...you...you...you...you...you...you...you...you... you...you...you...you...you...you...you...you...you...you...
Well i thikn you get how i feel abotu you getting your copy already!

G

Grom

I'm just pissed off that some bastard has taken 'Grom' as their name - and practically every other variation of Grom is taken already too!

I don't want 'Grommy' any more - is there any way to change my Playername? I can't see it :(

Grom

O

old.Cpl_Custard

You can have your name as anything, i will just put kasjd;lfkajsdfjlkhasdlkghasdfjk if Custard doesn't work because once you are in you can choose any alias, if someone else has it or not.

G

Grom

Oh right.

Is that done on the screen with your player showing? I tried that, didn't seem to work. Might just be me being an idiot though.

I will try again tonight, ta.

Grom

M

Meatballs

Ahahah grom, my dads gonna pick me up a copy today :> WE CAN R0x0r0rr0r0r :>

G

Grom

That'd be good :)

Bloody CS.

Bah we have a match too, heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom