Invalid login or password!

V

Vivishade

Anyone else had this problem?
But t
hey know that it is 100% right?
If so can you share please i really wanna know the problem and how can i solve it?

B

Belsameth

are you using your account password, rather then your game password? if you do, try the other one...

B

Belsameth

then you either have your login name or password wrong, that's all I can say. double check if you have all the caps in the right places and such...

A

Alrindel

Your Shrouded Isles client patcher may have accidentally patched itself to the American servers. This is an unfortunate side effect of the patcher's built-in self-repair ability: if it can't connect to the official patch servers within a certain delay, it "phones home" and refreshes the list of patch servers. Unfortunately, Mythic supplied a patcher that "phones home" to the US servers and ignores the European ones.

To find out if this is what happened to you, check in your Shrouded Isles game directory. Look for a file called "update.dat" and open it with NOTEPAD or something. If you see something like this:

patch1.daoc.net:1280 ...
patch2.daoc.net:1280 ...

etc. then you are patched to the American servers, and your European login and password won't work.

If this is what happened to you, you can fix it. Change the contents of "update.dat" to this:

Mythic Patch
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/isles/mpatch.dat
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/isles/mpatch.dat

Then run the patcher again. This should connect to the European patch server and fix your client to the GOA version. If it doesn't work, you may need to completely re-install Shrouded Isles and start over.

P

Pempulla

If you don't do a quick log-in, do you get to the server selection menu ok?

V

Vivishade

bugga soz i ment my subscription page soz!!!
Its the subscription page that thinks its rong, can you help me now pleease :p.
Thx for the replies anyway :)

V

Vivishade

LOL please dont flame me but.....
I got my account working finally because i did a 0 instead of a O in my Password!!!
thx for help anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread