Intresting from VN boards

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
good idea imo, as mention in thread there will probably be some issues

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i would rather they fix pvp servers some other way, but i wouldnt mind that.

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
Allthough I'd like it more when they could play on our whole server I like the idea.
Some people on excalibur that i really wonna kill

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Coolbeans, good idea but I don't think the RvR people would like it since everyone knows PvP server players > RvR players SO BADLY it would almost be rp-farm :<

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
PvP server players > RvR players SO BADLY
/agree
But in RvR servers they are all the time making pve and they can do nice templates cos it is more easy

Everz

FH is my second home
i play pvp and rvr so i am half r0x then oO? i didnt get mine easy enough, took me 6 months.. cos i couldnt be bothered xD

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
it wud kill the server what wud be the point of playing the pvp if u can ToA on excal then just port over ?

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
... the suggestion was to let only rvr server people port ONLY to the frontiers of the pvp server. They couldn't go anywhere else, and the pvp server people couldn't port at all.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
thought this was a great post by zeg

Everything you've said is true.

However take into consideration, you have NOT experienced end game on Mordred.

You and so many others like you, are <50, when you get trash talked by a level 20 in cotswold who is wearing /level gear, do you honestly, HONESTLY think its a true mordred player or another person like yourself who is just bored with their homeserver and decided to **** around on Mordred?

Wait now, give this a logical thought, 95% if not 100% of mordred's end game player base, PLs their toons to 50 and gears them out then goes and pvps. all those sub 50 ppl you are having a hard time with are not actually mordred players, they are blue server reroll alts who thrilled at finally being able to converse with the enemy take it a bit to far. I mean if YOU could /send that 8man stealth zerg of RR9 players camping bled bridge (Note: I realize that if you got stealth zerged on Bled bridge, you definately deserved it because you're an idiot for going there expecting a 1 v 1) who 8 v 1-ed you and then all spammed /rude /laugh /flex /slit at you. Would YOU say "Great job guys, that was an awesome skillfull kill" or would you be mad and tell them what you really think about 8 RR9+ ppl all jumping on the back of 1 RR5 player...?

Same concept here dude, It really makes me /boggle when ppl say how mordred's player base is so immature when the truth of the matter is, you're sub 50 and you're fighting 95% of enemies who are in fact, other blue server players like you. So realistically, you're calling your fellow blue server players immature but then tacking the blame onto my home server.

Don't get me wrong, we have our share of immaturity same as any server (In fact, I myself am one of those people who will /send you with what I think about your 5-6man rolling over me solo) But at the same time most of the end game players on mordred are more mature then you'd think. You just haven't talked to them because well, you're still in the lower levels.

^As for this guy, standard response protocol 318A: I'm sorry you couldn't hack it when the difficulty was ante-ed up buddy, but thanks for trying on Mordred and have a great day.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
For the RvR players who come to camlann said:
Everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do.

When you get angry by a few pre 50's annoying you, sing this song :) it applies to you sooooo well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom