Interns at GOA?

O

old.Demerzel

The problems we encountered with the patch 1.49 are still not totally fixed. We now have a fairly stable version, but some major "bugs" are still preventing us from opening GORRE to players. To name one of the problems, the textures are completely inexistent in Darkness Fall, the new multi-realm dungeon.

wtf is the problem at goa?? arent they just transelating the text in the game? how hard can it be :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

S

SFXman

Hehe, they probably thought "Let's make the textures look a bit more french, add some pink there and purple in the next room." "OMG it got fucked up!".

S

skerit XP

good question...
Maybe they wanted to make the source code easyer, the french code and make it al french and messed it up and because of that the english users can't play...

O

old.Tzeentch

Considering most of the people here have never seen the task of translating, what it involves, and more specifically, the translation process, I don't think you are in a position to judge whether the people at GOA are competent or not.

S

skerit XP

What are event characters?
Where are they in Albion?
The stuff tht happens in 10 days...

O

old.Darkan

Originally posted by SFXman
Hehe, they probably thought "Let's make the textures look a bit more french, add some pink there and purple in the next room."

If you had only said that, I would have laughed my ass off for 5 more minutes.

Damn that made me giggle :clap:

X

Xtro

I was camping DF with my Infiltrator on Andred last night - I promise you its great fun..and nothing like whacking XP groups in there muhahahha :)

Users who are viewing this thread