Internet Explorer 8

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Serioulsy how hard can it be to realease a browser these dats huh? FF workes and apparentlt IE7 did aswell.. Why fix it if it aint not broken?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What exactly is broken with ie8 compared to 7? All it does is introduce some fixes and improved features.

I use FF as my main browser, but have ie for some troublesome sites, have not had any problems with 8.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
What exactly is broken with ie8 compared to 7? All it does is introduce some fixes and improved features.

I use FF as my main browser, but have ie for some troublesome sites, have not had any problems with 8.

Click open link in new tab and 9 times out of 10 the page won't load. Though quite often if you then click open page in new window it will load. I like to have severl tabs open while I'm browsing and IE8 is broken there, at least on my computer.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Click open link in new tab and 9 times out of 10 the page won't load. Though quite often if you then click open page in new window it will load. I like to have severl tabs open while I'm browsing and IE8 is broken there, at least on my computer.

It works fine for me. Regarding FF, customise the layout, my menu, url and search window are on one bar, gives me a lot of real estate to browse in.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Get the new Safari imo =) Plenty of cool features and a really nice browser =)

Laddey

FH is my second home
I only use IE if i have problems with sites when using firefox

FF is the first thing i install when i format or look at somebody elses computer.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Anybody reccomend any decent FF addons? Just extra nice touches etc.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah, personal menu. It lets you customize the menus to your own liking. I use it to save space :)

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Any chance of getting the Yahoo Toolbar for FF? Wouldn't use IE if that's the case.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
yes you can get the yahoo toolbar for FF.

Chrome and Safari are nice, and certainly better than ie for me, but nothing beats FF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom