Internet Connection

• Thread starter old.urbanlegend
  • Start date
O

old.urbanlegend

Does anyone know how to stop the game trying to connect to the internet? everytime I start a mission the connection box pops up and the game crashes if you cancel it.
Any ideas how to stop this happening?

W

Wilier

I connect before launching the game, then as soon as the first mission begins, turn off ya modem, or un plug the phone socket. It then plays without no trouble.

:)

O

old.urbanlegend

Cheers

Thanks wilier, that worked fine, it's just a pain that you have to be connected, I can't understand why you have to be on the internet to play a single player game though, but I suppose it's worth it cause it is a damn fine game.

W

Wilier

Apparently its a bug in the game. Im gonna search to see if there are any fixes for it. I'll let you know.:)

W

Wilier

Cant find a crack, but i went to Game Copy World and checked their forums. The only advice I found was:
i got the same problem.Open your Internet Explorer ,click extras,click options, and then enable " no connection dialing".im not sure if" no connection dialing" is the right translation because i dont have the english ie.But it should work

I havnt tried it, cos Im at work, but give it a shot, see what happens.
:)

O

old.urbanlegend

Cheers wilier, that seems to have fixed it, all I had to do was set it to never dial a connection.
Thanks again for your help.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom