Interface issue...

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I've just rolled a new toon in Hib/Pryd which I've /lvl. For some reason, in my ability screen it has my armour type listed three times instead of just once.

Has anyone else found this since the patch with a new toon?

It's only an issue because I'm obsessive compulsive and can't understand why it can't just keep one entry rather then 3? :D

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
19 views and no replies?

Should I Right Now it? Can anyone roll a toon there (preferably a Warden) and see if they also get that issue?

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Danamyr said:
I've just rolled a new toon in Hib/Pryd which I've /lvl. For some reason, in my ability screen it has my armour type listed three times instead of just once.

It's only an issue because I'm obsessive compulsive and can't understand why it can't just keep one entry rather then 3? :D

no. :m00:

Craft

Fledgling Freddie

I recently made a Cleric and in his abilities it has Chain twice, not sure why but im not too bothered also, but as were on the subject why dont RA's come nicely stacked in the abilities bar? like Augmented first then like Falcons eye etc last?

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Craft said:
I recently made a Cleric and in his abilities it has Chain twice, not sure why but im not too bothered also, but as were on the subject why dont RA's come nicely stacked in the abilities bar? like Augmented first then like Falcons eye etc last?

I know, would be better. I bought mine for my Necro in the order I wanted them to appear in.

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:

had the same thing on my hib/pry bard. is only listed once now i've dinged the char a few times

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
nakkiel said:
had the same thing on my hib/pry bard. is only listed once now i've dinged the char a few times

Aah - OK, will try that mate, thanks :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
OK - a small update; it's a bug in the current patch...and confusing I know, but you need to read from the bottom up ;)

This is part of the Right Now exchange:

Response (CM) 02/23/2005 01:50 PM
Hello again,
We've tested it on our 1.73 test server and on the current US test server (running 1.74) and the problem does not exist on either of them. It's likely a bug that only occurs in version 1.71. If you are still seeing the extra armour ability lines after version 1.73 is live (within a few weeks), then please update this report. Otherwise we will not contact you again unless there is a further problem identified as a result of this issue.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager
Customer (John RATCLIFFE) 02/23/2005 12:00 PM
Please bear in mind that this also happens with Armsmen as well. I have not checked every Class, so cannot tell you if any others are affected.

Will you get back to me when the issue has been resolved?

Response (CM) 02/22/2005 04:38 PM
Hello again,
We've done some tests and found that there is a general problem with Wardens causing this issue. We are working with Mythic regarding this and hope to have a resolution soon. In the meantime we will leave your character as it is pending further information from Mythic.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom