Interesting spam/scam, bit more effort put into it

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I made an account on this dating site a few months ago, and i remember someone commenting on my acc and i wrote back, now all of the sudden i get this reply. Way too much effort put into to be real tho.

Russian mail order bride anyone?

Very pleasantly that you have answered me! I would like, that our acquaintance proceeded in the same manner)! As I spoke you that acquaintance on the Internet is completely new to me! I have addressed under positive recommendations in marriage agencies "orxideya" our city. Which very accurately and carefully, concerns to the clients and suggests them a high probability to find the groom abroad))))!!!

How your full name? How old are you? In what city you live?!....

Our men strongly differ mentality, the majority of them count that in the woman it as a kitchen combine, either as a vacuum cleaner, or as an electric bar)))). She should sit always at home and wait for the husband. At me other vision serious relations with the man. I think that the woman should be for the husband an imperceptible support which he should love not only for that that she the accurate and good housewife, but also for her personal qualities. I hope, what you understand me?!?! I shall try to be attentive to your letters, and I shall try to be limiting sincere in the answers to your questions. Therefore do not hesitate to set to me them.

Not much I shall tell to you about the interests. I like very much, to be engaged horse rides, I the good equestrian as I like to skate, you tried???? In the childhood I was engaged in art gymnastics and consequently I have a good figure, I hope you it have estimated)))))! As I very much am pleasant like jog in the mornings. I every morning run on park taking place near to the house.

By the way I shall tell to you more about myself and about my life, I hope you find interesting about this?!... As I would want about you learn more.

My full name MARIYA BORISOVA. I was born in city Sankt Peterburg, 1982 on July, 15, me of 27 years!!!!! My parents have named me, Mariya! On a horoscope I "Cancer". I was born in one year of "Dog". I went to school, I then entered the university studied on a budgetary basis in one of the most prestigious Universities of the country. I tried to facilitate always for my mum her diligence. My mum alone brought up me all this time, I understand as her it was hard with me, and I her very much like!.... Now I already the post-graduate student, study in postgraduate study. I like to develop constantly. I not so completely own written English, therefore I use the translator the program, she helps me to build my offers correctly. Say you understand my English??? If is not present, I shall try doubly, though and so I very much try to be clear for you))))! Now I live in the city of Moscow!!!!!

I live with my mum. My father died when I was only three months, he accidentally killed while hunting! My mum from that time till now did not live with the man because very much loved the father and mum speaks me, that in a life it is necessary to grow fond of one man on always. I met men, but I had no sex, me almost 28 years, and I still had no sex. Many men did not trust this. But I did not want whom to overpersuade in it. I think, that the girl should remain true for the husband, even during that moment when him still is not present on horizon)))))! On character I very cheerful and freedom-loving person. I like to communicate in the company and I can support any conversation, my friends, and them at me not much, are always glad meetings with me, because for them I a lighter)))))).

Tell to me about itself, on how many your life at present is pleasant to you, that you wanted to change in it?! It is pleasant to you when, the girl clever or is pleasant to you silly))))).

All right I think to finish the today's letter because I should make still what work on the house. By the way at once I want will not tell that at me it to turn out to write to you each hour as I use a computer at University. Today I stop, I hope tomorrow you to me will answer and then I can write to you again. I wait for your letter. Mariya!!!

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I scanned her IP and she's Nigerian.../joke

It could be real as she says she ran it through a translater. They normally mess thins up!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
This stuff could be the new Shakespeare, it has a strange eloquence, a poetry
of english manglement.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
think ive seen it before.. costed me quite abit as well ;)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I shall take her as my new bride, and force her into prostitution so i do not have to work. Then i can sit here 24/7 & comment on all sillyness :D Who will help me?!?

Marc

FH is my second home
Back in the day when the internet was mint like circa 1999, we bought my mate a russian bride for £2500 off the internet on his credit card whilst he was passed out asleep. Bought him the ugliest one too lol

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
lol did she turn up?

She lives in Russia, i live in Sweden. She seem to want to get married, ya.... no.

I mean, how do i answer that elaborate message she sent really?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
She lives in Russia, i live in Sweden. She seem to want to get married, ya.... no.

I mean, how do i answer that elaborate message she sent really?

Using a Swedish to English to Russian translator of course!! Think how awesome that would be!!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Using a Swedish to English to Russian translator of course!! Think how awesome that would be!!

Lol, that would hit the spot! Babelfish also. Talk about lost in translation

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
get her to send boob pics :eek:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
jesus christ, dont pay for her then...

a woman who wont send boob pics doesnt deserve your hard earned cash

TdC

I would demand boobs, pics at least, before I would consider marriage!

BOOBS BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!! :eek:

georgie

FH is my second home
You'd want her to send her actual boobs to you first?

TdC

pics, vids, plaster casts, whatever floats her boat tbh.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Teedles. You want to split the bill and share? :D Tho, she have not mentioned a price yet xD and she wants to wait for sex until marriage, but that can be solved right? :sex:

TdC

price? wtf? I can look at boobies on the internets for free.

as she's your potential wife, I feel all of FHOT should be able to judge her assets.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Here she is on a regular wednesday afternoon:

girl_drunk.jpg

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
ahhh one of the older pictures you can find on the internet.. :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah, it's been a while since she uploaded a new profile picture :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
She is chinese , the way the 1st 2 paragraphs translate is roughly how chinese directly translated to english sounds spoken in a write as read way :D

Then again i highly doubt its a she , just someone tryin to get as much of your personal info as possible or trying to get you to click a bogus link

Edit: and yea seriously ... Boobs or GTFO !

1240847647792.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom