Interesting question about infils

M

medowind

I was just wondering what the damage increases on crit styles is if you use a heavy shod staff or something, this question came into my head when a staff dropped with +5 crit on it.

So is it worth looking at or just another way to be gimped?

O

old.Sepiritz

h00ge damage variance because the lack of staff spec im afraid.. dmg cap is quite high though because of their high spd value.

O

old.LandShark

Also much more likely to get your CD blocked/parried, seeing as your weaponskill with a staff will be about the same as a caster's ;p

A

Aule Valar

shush, my weaponskill is leet :p (500ish i think)

it could be good for trying to one/two hit a caster if your lucky
but then again you might hit for bugger all so its a tad risky

X

xplo

Tryed it in bg, sometimes its uber roxor, sometimes its uber suxor.

O

old.Emma

weapon skill when using a staff isnt that bad actually ;p

bare in mind staffs are 100% dex based and thats one thing infils have lots of..

average ws fullybuffed with 300 dex using a staff is ~900-1k so not that bad really ;p

H

Hit ^_^

my dmg cap whit staff is 970 and 789ish whit sword.
ubah for using on targets siting. as you wont get the variance.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by old.Emma
weapon skill when using a staff isnt that bad actually ;p

bare in mind staffs are 100% dex based and thats one thing infils have lots of..

average ws fullybuffed with 300 dex using a staff is ~900-1k so not that bad really ;p

That's about what i'd expect a caster to have fully buffed whilst wielding a staff. Compare it to your weaponskill with a weapon that you have 50spec in, i.e. typical fangfiltrator using a thruster, with the same buffs...

L

Lomald Umilinn

Hmm, is there actually a staff i can use? been looking ofr ages just to try out pa,cd,ss,hamstering,leaper etc with a staff.
Never actually had any staff that i can use :/.

Anyone knows a name of one and ill getone just to try.

K

Karnage

Use a crafted staff?

If not message me, got a DF staff which you can use to test.... so long as you give it back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom