Interesting numbers?

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
lrp.jpg

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
don't see where anyone said they were surprised.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, not really surprising seeing hibs are as rare in emain as skilled bd's and 75% of the albs running around are random and get whiped by mealstrom/bo etc before getting to amg ;x Oh wait, that's an old whine, nvm :<

remi

Fledgling Freddie
not much rps being a alb stealthers camping amg i guess xD

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
not much rps being a alb stealthers camping amg i guess xD
certainly not tonight with the number of "full group" mids running about (that's full groups of 16+ people of course).

Middies here seem to think they're on Excalibur.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
certainly not tonight with the number of "full group" mids running about (that's full groups of 16+ people of course).

Middies here seem to think they're on Excalibur.

16? so what, at least same number of stealthers camped at amg.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
oddly a moment ago all 16 were mids :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I thought tonight was interesting, good showing from all realms--Mids, Albs, and Hibs alike. :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Thornar said:
Mids are traning for nf, and when it goes live, plz dont take power relics, those we want (never had em qq :( )

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
As expected really, there are very few alb groups out atm that run regular apart from the mainly AOD one. Some decent hib groups out also but they dont seem to be on a regular basis in general,

Id expect albs total to be alot lower if u removed all the stealther rps as i imagine thats where alot of them are coming from.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
no surprise thorn, 50 + mids on in emain in peak time, bout 16 hibs, 30 ish albs.. reflects the amount of rvr'ers really

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Haroat said:
no surprise thorn, 50 + mids on in emain in peak time, bout 16 hibs, 30 ish albs.. reflects the amount of rvr'ers really
Odins and jamtland far more fun to be honest :)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Eroda said:
As expected really, there are very few alb groups out atm that run regular apart from the mainly AOD one. Some decent hib groups out also but they dont seem to be on a regular basis in general,

Id expect albs total to be alot lower if u removed all the stealther rps as i imagine thats where alot of them are coming from.
Probably due to when we do run, we get about 15 minutes and 2 nice fights in Emain before the Mids start running groups 5sec apart, or we get hit by either the Alb zerg, or 1fg High RR Albs with 2fg stealther support.

People wonder why Hibs end up in the room at amg? Probably cause it's the only damn place at amg to fight without the gay scout brigade taking advantage of a distracted group of enemies. We meet enemies at amg, 99% of the time we will head for the room.

And with the severe lack of needed classes and decent players playing them, Hib really doesn't have alot of opportunity to run top-level RvR.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes, recently, the Alb and Mid frontiers have been a helluvalot more fun than Emain. Damn nice tussle over Beno on Saturday night (nerf Albs taking the keep with me stuck inside the inner tower with moc + RP up, mezz and stun immune :D ), and the fights around the HW zone. Good show guys there.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
Mids are traning for nf, and when it goes live, plz dont take power relics, those we want (never had em qq :( )

We've had them many times in the past 3~ years.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
SoulFly said:
We've had them many times in the past 3~ years.
Yeah sure we did, but i didnt play the last 3, only played like 9 months or so

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
HIIIIIIIIIIBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS 4 life!! :D

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
If I remember correctly Midgard was the only realm on prydwen to ever get all 6 relics (twice even).
But talking about numbers I don't think Midgard and Albion differ much at this moment, always the constant talk about the alb zerg but I think mids overtook the albs a few months ago in numbers.
Hibernia is I think a lost cause, GoA tried to get more people to play there but they seem to have all left and I think when NF hits they can just aswell delete entire Hib / Prydwen as they will see they can't match the numbers of albs / mids and then either go on PvE'ing (like they did before they got the relics) or they mass quit, I can't see anything good for hib comming in the near future because the free level thing will prob end the same as the /level 30 did...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Andrilyn said:
If I remember correctly Midgard was the only realm on prydwen to ever get all 6 relics (twice even).
But talking about numbers I don't think Midgard and Albion differ much at this moment, always the constant talk about the alb zerg but I think mids overtook the albs a few months ago in numbers.
Hibernia is I think a lost cause, GoA tried to get more people to play there but they seem to have all left and I think when NF hits they can just aswell delete entire Hib / Prydwen as they will see they can't match the numbers of albs / mids and then either go on PvE'ing (like they did before they got the relics) or they mass quit, I can't see anything good for hib comming in the near future because the free level thing will prob end the same as the /level 30 did...

/em runs away to write to WWF to enlist us in the worldwide protected species list :eek6:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Hibernia is I think a lost cause, GoA tried to get more people to play there but they seem to have all left and I think when NF hits they can just aswell delete entire Hib / Prydwen as they will see they can't match the numbers of albs / mids ...

ayez lot of pplz gone xcal mid / alb / hib ? :p from prydwen hib. Was sad to hear there were 180 players online prime a few days ago (think Awarlke mentioned it over irc.)

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
Probably due to when we do run, we get about 15 minutes and 2 nice fights in Emain before the Mids start running groups 5sec apart, or we get hit by either the Alb zerg, or 1fg High RR Albs with 2fg stealther support.

People wonder why Hibs end up in the room at amg? Probably cause it's the only damn place at amg to fight without the gay scout brigade taking advantage of a distracted group of enemies. We meet enemies at amg, 99% of the time we will head for the room.

And with the severe lack of needed classes and decent players playing them, Hib really doesn't have alot of opportunity to run top-level RvR.

Well the current situation is far worse for hibs really especially with their limited population. I can imagine its extremely annoying to get swamped by alb\mid zergs after having made the effort to get a group together and run up to emain.

Avoiding the amg-apk area is generally a good idea at prime time. There is often a situation where all the random groups of albs are stuck at apk (cos they get farmed by the good mid groups within a few mins of leaving) and so end up leaving in a zerg to actually reach amg. Amg is also a natural meeting point for all of albs stealthers too so not a good idea to fight there if your after a clean fight.

Odins seems a better choice really, been a fair bit of action there recently but i guess it will all change in NF anyway. Hopefully for the better :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Eroda said:
Odins seems a better choice really, been a fair bit of action there recently but i guess it will all change in NF anyway. Hopefully for the better :)

stay away from odins.. it my solo gwound. no groups allowed :D

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Givf transfer char option from Alb to Hib on Pry and I would transfer my rr8 cleric to a rr8 druid with same equip, ml, money etc.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Well

May be that NF will bring back some peeps who either left for Camlann, got a break before and after TOA; but if it goes on like this i'm afraid it will be a 2 Realm war now on with some white flies noising round :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
those numbers is a surprise for me, didnt expect hibs to have nearly 20% tbh :) GJ on those hibbies.

also GJ mids.. that adds, adds, CFH, zerg.. everything to pieces and then QQ and wonder why nobody come to fight back. This is what you have gotten for it.. enjoy it.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Givf transfer char option from Alb to Hib on Pry and I would transfer my rr8 cleric to a rr8 druid with same equip, ml, money etc.

Would be kinda a cool to allow people to transfer to underpopulated realms but not from :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom