Interested in knowing about AC in hib

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
been looking for some mp scale lvl 51 in hib (hard to come by) so I'll take the chance and ask here if any AC'ers with required skill takes MP orders? PM me here on boards, post here or PM me ingame (signature)

In advance ;)

Thanks

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
I dont take orders, only craft for guild mates, and only then if i get cash in advance.

arizr

Fledgling Freddie
Xray said:
I dont take orders, only craft for guild mates, and only then if i get cash in advance.

thanks for your useless comment.

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
arizr said:
thanks for your useless comment.

Please read the topic of this thread. Few people appreciate the time and/or cost of making MP's. Last time i made an MP wreath it required 120 retries. If other AC'ers feel the same as me then this would explain why it's difficult to find someone for an MP order.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
let me ding 1k on my SC Ardd and i will start on AC

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly, most ppls that are capable of making mp sets dont make em anymore or not unless ur guildy. They can make loads more cash farming scrolls and artis, which are mildly more intresting to do too! Only way round the huge variance of making mp at first or 200th attempt was to offer the service that the customer bought all the materials and I got 1st mp and they got 2nd mp etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom