Insult thread!

O

old.Tohtori

Come on! Flame on! Be a Fantastic Four and flame at me!

But do ti in style! Atleast five lines of text, nothing stupid like you suxor and do try to atleast once insult with intelligence! It's a free shot everyone, bring it on! :D

Edit: Or be silly, ofcourse.

I

ivan_tribbiani

To be honest flaming is what the Forum is all about apart from being home to Spambots... Hi SFXman oh and /wave at Sicko.... and on very rare occasions actually distributing some decent relevant information between the players. unfortunately this thread is not informative neither it is helpfull unless you are a muppet like the poster who was simple enough to even think about starting it. So please be warned that Tohtori has no moral boundaries <he even admitted to commiting canibalistic acts... yes Bessie has a personality and shes just as good as any human, definately better than Tohtori.. but then again who on Earth would classify him as such [human]... hes just a muppet >. A short analysys of Tohtoris personality leads me to believe that he wishes that he had one...

/emote wakes up from ranting trans

I

ivan_tribbiani

OH almost forgot the gran finale.... Tohtori cant read good so dont be too harsh on him fellas...

O

old.Tohtori

</begin reply protocol>

To be honest flaming is what the Forum is all about apart from being home to Spambots...

-This much is true.

Hi SFXman oh and /wave at Sicko.... and on very rare occasions actually distributing some decent relevant information between the players.

-Happens every now and then but mostly it's the upper.

unfortunately this thread is not informative neither it is helpfull unless you are a muppet like the poster who was simple enough to even think about starting it.

-I am not a [soft toy] of some sort, i am a [bot] made by [SFXman], this has been cleared in the past. My [AI] is limited to simple tasks, thus making me simple in ways.

So please be warned that Tohtori has no moral boundaries <he even admitted to commiting canibalistic acts...

-Yes, [morals] are bad for you, like [carrots].

yes Bessie has a personality and shes just as good as any human, definately better than Tohtori..

-As stated above, i am not [human] so [Bess], in all her [bovine self], can not be a better [human] compared to a [non-human]

but then again who on Earth would classify him as such [human]... hes just a muppet

-Read above for [clarification]

>. A short analysys of Tohtoris personality leads me to believe that he wishes that he had one...

-I wish for [nothing] for a [bot] has no [needs]

</end discussion>
</begin close>

S

SFXman

You are... finnish... HA! Wait a second... so am I :p

O

old.Tohtori

Being finnish explains a lot of things, like being drunk 90% of time, insulting those who have little life left or just...well..all of it. Oh and one mroe post until i become know as one who "Taks too much" , then my avatar changes too...oh joy...wee..now my life is motherf**** complete.

S

SFXman

You are most certainly right about the drunk 90% of the time, but you must also take into account that we see a hell-of-a-lot of hot bitches wherever we go :)
Finland rocks, simple.

O

old.Tohtori

Yes, that is a good way to reach 500 posts.

Finland most definetly rocks.

Now the sheep can come out with the new avatar as well :p

S

SFXman

lol, nice avatar... the sheeps have come out in the hundreds! Eep.

G

gengi

Beer googles anyone ?

You are most certainly right about the drunk 90% of the time, but you must also take into account that we see a hell-of-a-lot of hot bitches wherever we go

Me too, when I am drunk :D

later
Gengee

S

SFXman

Just like in that old beer ad. "Beer, helping ugly people have sex since [insert year]"
But the key is that you see hot bitches when you are sober aswell, all around you. Finland, woot.

O

old.tRoG

your internal coding is extremly flawed, you cannot spam proficiently enough, only 500 posts? pah! i bet gengi could spam faster than you you useless good for nothing bot-boy! your coder was a finnish drunkard who thought it would be cool to make an annoying AI-less bot to piss everyone of with stories about sheep and bessie and jabrylla the superhero! go crawl back into the under-budget code editor you came from, and stay there.

JABRYLLA SUCKS!

BESSIE BELONGS IN MY BELLIE!

and the sheep? well, they're adorable :p

S

SFXman

Btw Sickofit, nice new avatar :p
I think I will hold on to mine for some time to come still... maybe when I hit 3k posts soon I will change it, or at least modify it. Sort of how Tohtori changes his according to psot count...

I

ivan_tribbiani

So how did you like my Flame Tohtori :)
I forgot to mention it was done 'especially for you' and 'to your specification'. Next order will cost you.... some pie :wink:

O

old.Tohtori

Oh these insults, especially you ivan and tRog as well are quite grand. :D Some people actually can insult others with some intelligent, scary isn't it. But all in all this thread is a success, you ofcourse don't know why it's a success but in my grand plans it is :p

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Oh these insults, especially you ivan and tRog as well are quite grand. :D Some people actually can insult others with some intelligent, scary isn't it. But all in all this thread is a success, you ofcourse don't know why it's a success but in my grand plans it is :p

:clap: You are sick in a wicked sort of way, but i think you know that yourself.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

'Sick' is trademarked by LuriCorp, Ivan.
I am going to sue your sorry arse...

U STILL TEH C0><0R, T0T0... and no one likes you at all... harrr

O

old.Tohtori

*feeds Sickofit...(tm) a piece of kobbo meat*

Shut up you troll and i mean that in a oh so hateful way 'cause i don't like you either. :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Bah, you worship me... that's why you continously seek my approval and attention. ;)

*goes into god-mode and kills all of Toto's sheep*

O

old.Tohtori

Ofcourse i do. Mmhm. Oh and never try to pop someones ego-bubble, might be dangerous :p

*watches as the sheep run around away from Sickofit...(tm) with their newfound clipping ability*

O

old.tRoG

have you ever tried rounding up sheep sickofit...(tm)? (dont want to get into a legal battle, do i?)

youll need at least one sheepdog, or a couple of friendly.. erm... friends.

and catching one sheep on its own is god damned immpossible i tell you ;)

im a farmb0y :)

O

old.Tohtori

And these guys can make a sign saying 500 grats, wich means they have been playing DaoC and gotten a few leves to go ding..with the grats...and...they are smart! :D

N

Nala Lionne

And these guys can make a sign saying 500 grats, wich means they have been playing DaoC and gotten a few leves to go ding..with the grats...and...they are smart!

Hmm, smart sheep? Possibly smarter than you tohtori :)

Scary concept none-the-less

S

SFXman

Sheep = Tohtori and vice versa. He is what we call a lammas.

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by SFXman
Sheep = Tohtori and vice versa. He is what we call a lammas.

He is a Llama singular not plural llamas. Theres only one llama and its Tohtori

N

Nala Lionne

I think thats a wee bit unfair to Llamas, don't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom