180 char an 4+ instru (from rr) = 275 an 239 damage
180 char an 15 i instru = 277 an 240 damage

now i went an got aug acui 3 an mom 3

202 char an 4+ instru = 312 an 270 damage
202 char an 15+ instru =314 an 273 damage

over an out

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
As said many times, +instruments doesn't give any decent benefits to DD shout damage. Charisma does.

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
mmm

what about aug acui 3 without mom3.. would like to see how much dmg you do then :fluffle:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
As said many times, +instruments doesn't give any decent benefits to DD shout damage. Charisma does.

been said lots of time that +instru gives more dd damage :p that why i wantet to test it ;)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
DrunkSkunk said:
mmm

what about aug acui 3 without mom3.. would like to see how much dmg you do then :fluffle:

me 2 :p but lost a realm respec because i did not know you could not have 2 realm respecs at same time

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Then them people r Tards

+instruments does as follows. Duration on Drop off/Fade on any songs played. This is extremlely useful when twisting with a pet i might add. And secondly, it increses the Max lvl of mob u can charm efectivly. And tb thats about it. As eggy said, DD dmg is purely Charisma based and it DOES make a big dif. Remember my old Mincer duelled another Mince, mine had 213char and his 180 and i hit around 60more per DD than he did. Tbh though MoM is a complete waste for a mincer. 2% , 4% at earlier lvls of it on a lowish delve DD makes sod all difference really. At least not noticable. Get Wild power 3+ instead. Wild power against people with low body resists can be a nightmare . DD-ing for almost 400 dmg sometimes with one DD <if ure lucky, its normally around 250> .

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Then them people r Tards

+instruments does as follows. Duration on Drop off/Fade on any songs played. This is extremlely useful when twisting with a pet i might add. And secondly, it increses the Max lvl of mob u can charm efectivly. And tb thats about it. As eggy said, DD dmg is purely Charisma based and it DOES make a big dif. Remember my old Mincer duelled another Mince, mine had 213char and his 180 and i hit around 60more per DD than he did. Tbh though MoM is a complete waste for a mincer. 2% , 4% at earlier lvls of it on a lowish delve DD makes sod all difference really. At least not noticable. Get Wild power 3+ instead. Wild power against people with low body resists can be a nightmare . DD-ing for almost 400 dmg sometimes with one DD <if ure lucky, its normally around 250> .

I didn’t say that, because it’s not true. It is partly based on +instruments, but not to a great extent.

And don't call people "tards", it just lowers yourself.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
I didn’t say that, because it’s not true. It is partly based on +instruments, but not to a great extent.

And don't call people "tards", it just lowers yourself.

Hehe its not possible to lower myself anymore than i allready am lol :D

Well u might be right there although i have 45+11 instruments and not really noticed any diff in dmg but then i dont note each spell.

Btw Eggy u got any plats to trade on hib/pyd xD ?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I just traded all of them to Alb/Exc; Hib and/or Pryd is possibly the most boring daoc I have ever played in my life.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
I just traded all of them to Alb/Exc; Hib and/or Pryd is possibly the most boring daoc I have ever played in my life.

Heh damn, was hankering for making a Vale and not deleting another 4 lvl 50s on excal again lol. Oh well :)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:

Lies, pryd/hib is fun, provided you're running in a rr8+ group to kill that realmrankbased mid group (rr1million moc3ing sms and stuff)/ or you meet groups near your rr. :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
DrunkSkunk said:
mmm

take 7% from the damage ? ;)

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
been said lots of time that +instru gives more dd damage :p that why i wantet to test it ;)

And your tests support what was previously known...

+1 char = +1 DD damage.

+1 inst = +0.5 DD damage.

(Although your test seems to suggest +1 inst = +0.3 DD damage... This is close enough to the +0.5 that I'll assume the difference is due to one test log being bigger than the other).

The most interesting point so far in the thread is:

+instruments does as follows. Duration on Drop off/Fade on any songs played. This is extremlely useful when twisting with a pet i might add.

What leads you to this conclusion? In my experience, +inst has no effect whatsoever on charm pulse duration. How were you doing your tests? When you added your +inst gear to check how frequently and how long it took for you to lose charm, could you also have added some +spell duration? That's the most likely explanation I can think of for the idea that +inst was having an effect on the charm pulse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom