Instrument con question

O

old.Carnak

Hi
I recently started a minstrel (german server) and am having trouble affording blue/yellow con instruments (level 7-8). I just got the first charm spell and was wondering how instrument con would affect me charming a mob. Will i have a smaller chance to suceed, or will i only to be able to charm weaker monsters?
Same question goes for speed song, do i run slower if my drum is grey? Or is my hp regen less if my lute is green?
Thanks in advance for the help :)

O

old.Paranoid

Con does effect the succes of a mezz or charm.. (but dont use charm unless ou have to, its terrible)

Not to sure about the lute, dont really bother me cos i never use it..

speed and manna regen are set. not varibles... so i cant see how it would effect it...

by the time you are lvl50 in this patch.. only instrements are green anway :|

just try and keep the as high as possible...

If i were you i would...

Flute as high as possible,
then drum..
dont worry to much about lute

T

Tigerius

Affording instruments in early levels is terrible, you should really get some money help for that because con of instruments is very important.

As Paranoid said, con of Flute affects both mez chance and duration. Drum con affects the duration of the pulsing effect. Once you've turned off runsong/powersong it will keep lasting a while, the duration of that pulse is determined by con of drum. Maybe not essential at lower levels but big deal in RvR.

O

old.Carnak

Ok thanks for the help guys :). Dont have the mez yet but will get new flute when i have it. Cant get any financial support as the only person i know on the server is on hib, i joined alb to fight against him (and cus i hate hibbie land).

Ok well thanks again

O

old.Paranoid

give me a shout ingame.. name... Paranoid... on most evening.. happy to give ya some money

O

old.Carnak

Hehe i doubt you would have any high level chars on stonehenge, would you? I guess you missed the part:
"I recently started a minstrel (german server)" ;)
Thanks alot for the offer though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom