Instead of classic

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
How about a similair adjustment they made to greys to enable them to hit purp chars harder or at all they made few years ago, but instead for all these RR Uber bods out there.

Lets face it, they are playing 24/7 so they can keep up with each other and this has left casual players as impotent as a grey, they need to make it so a there is never that huge a difference between players, i.e. boost a low rank players abilities if he's up against an RR10 and so on.

OK there's room for abuse , but there's plenty of that anyway, wouldn't effect top players wacking each other and would give a casual player SOME chance to fight back, could cap his Rp's for any possible kills to make him seek out normally fightable chars rather than jumping high RR's all the time to test his luck.

It's not going to make high RR'rs feel they have wasted their time cos they're still gonna get most kills and still gives incentive to people to slowly gain rank, the people who now feel it's just not worth the grind and wait.

Dorimor1

Banned
Job said:
Lets face it, they are playing 24/7 so they can keep up with each other and this has left casual players as impotent as a grey, they need to make it so a there is never that huge a difference between players, i.e. boost a low rank players abilities if he's up against an RR10 and so on.

Whats the point in being high Realm Rank when you don't have an advantage over other (lower Realm Rank) players.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
So that for those low RR uber classes like Sorc, Mincer and so on can kill me even easier? :<

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I'd hate this change personally, imo the gain in ability as you go up in rr is about right, the way the skills work (atleast imo).

I think the RR system is one of the few things I am truely 100% happy with in the game atm, obviously others will have differing views but i think its ok as is, you grind and you get rewards for it. the more you grind the higher the reward, hence the difference between casual player and hardcore 'leet' type.

A change in this that lowers the reward for those people who do substantially more rvr would take alot of the variety away from the fights, and would kinda take alot of the drive to earn a higher rr away.

I suppose its all a matter of preference though :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I hate the RR grind, still another 6 RR's to go on glamis before I'm ready for pve. :(

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
why not just put in a rr npc that you can go talk to and you get 23 million rps then the people who play seldom dont have to be felt left out?

Gamah

Banned
Heta said:
why not just put in a rr npc that you can go talk to and you get 23 million rps then the people who play seldom dont have to be felt left out?

Uber idea..give!

Job

Excellent that`s sorted then ,how about if he gives free ML`s as well :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Uhm... it was hard to understand the "idea" in the original post. But, as far as I could see, he wanted a system where lower realm ranks earned more by killing higher realm ranks.

Well guess what? That's how it works right now. (And actually always have).

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
freelevel for crafting and RPS please :)

Ok so not a full level, but maybe craft and get 20 skill gains within the 7 day window and get 20 for free, same for RPS, gain 5% of your current RR and get 5% for free.

Cant upset the game balance that much could it ? 5% of one realm level every week providing youve earned 5%

Job

Azathrim said:
Uhm... it was hard to understand the "idea" in the original post. But, as far as I could see, he wanted a system where lower realm ranks earned more by killing higher realm ranks.

Well guess what? That's how it works right now. (And actually always have).

Noooo, if you read I advocate the exact opposite, more chance to kill but LESS rp's, so you can have a go but it's not worth much Rp's, so you'll stick to the grind but not feel like a total lamer every time you meet a high RR char

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom