Instanced RvR

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Someone else might allready have posted this, but if 1 did i couldnt find it... I found this on the Camelot Herald.

Instanced RvR

A common question during Catacombs’ development was whether or not Instanced RvR would be coming. We decided to focus Catacombs on PvE – but now that the expansion has launched, we’re putting together a design and starting to implement Instanced RvR. I don’t have too much to tell you about it, other than it will be a “matching service” that will find groups from other Realms on your server and put you into a dungeon-type area to RvR. We are working on different types of rulesets right now; more information will be forthcoming when Instanced RvR goes into testing.

We will post complete information about each of these new additions when we put them up on Pendragon for testing – expect to see the first patch notes in the first half of January.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Alithiel said:
That thread links to the 'State of the game' announcement. The above quote is taken from this item which details how they intend to start developing it in the following patches... :)

ur way to smart for these boards, plz stop :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom