Insta-Kill style mod

O

old.JK Legacy

hey,

I've been working on an insta-kill style mod and have just released Disintegration 0.3.

The basic idea of the mod is that you start off with just a modified Disruptor with unlimited ammo. All primary fire shots kill instantly, there are no power-ups or other weapons in the level.

Thats about all there is too it at the moment, I intend on making improvements in the future. Any feedback would be appreciated, as would anyone willing to help make the mod better (I really cant do models :/ wanted to changed disruptor model)

I've submitted it to jkii.net but for the time being you can dl @

www.thejediknights.com/disintegrate.zip

Like I said its only verison 0.3 and theres not much to it at the moment, but i hope some of you find it fun to play.

If anyone has a server that they wouldnt mind hosting this on for a couple of days that would be great! I havent really tested it much online, not with many players anyhow, i dont really have a decent connection :/

Current Servers:
195.149.21.44:28077 jolt.co.uk - Jedi Knight2 (05) Disintegration

thx,

legacy

F

FragFodder

It finally happened

In2ta/Disi hits JK2 :p

This could get interesting.

If you're up for a challenge m8, could you make a Super Saber Only style MOD (1 SOLID saber hit kills) in which force powers are disabled and all types of swings are blockable?

Could make for some more entertaining Saber Brawls lol :D

Well, it was just a though ;)

FF

O

old.JK Legacy

yeah that could be doable i guess, as for now i'm workin on Disintegrate :)

version 0.4 released:

crappy makeshift site - thejediknights.com/disintegrate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom